+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Catherine - Sent home.

Catherine - Sent home.

From the official site:

Hometown: Norfolk, VA

Which would you choose: A wealthy husband or a poor soul mate?
    Well, obviously we would all love to have the best of both worlds--the ideal soul mate who just so happened to be successful and wealthy. I've never been driven by money though and hope to make my own, so if it were an either/or situation, though it would be nice to live the "Good Life" how good could it really be without your soul mate to share it with?

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    This is a tough one. I have always wished the blender theory could become a reality. Hugh Jackman--Hello-- 6'3" tall, great smile and the Australian accent, he can be my super hero any day. Number two, Andy Garcia for his sexiness, integrity and that Cuban flair. Number three is Robert Redford. He comes across as rugged but sincere and very natural. His charisma and charm captivate you. His concern for the environment is also huge because I'm an outdoorsy girl.

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    Definitely a small yacht. I would love to cruise the islands in my off time--invite all my friends and family aboard and relax in my own way. That is fishing, which I love, scuba diving, snorkeling and getting sun. I love the water and can't imagine any better escape.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I liked what little we saw of her.
    I get the impression she really wasn't that into him and she seemed as though she would get bored with him pretty quickly.

I know I don't have a lot to base that opinion on, just a feeling I get though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i said twice to my bf that she doesn't seem interested in the slightest.

FORT Newbie
    Argh...help! I swear I have seen Catherine on some other (reality) show and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. Anybody else think she looked familiar?

I have no idea, a lot of these reality TV contestants look familiar to me. I don't know if it's because I've actually seen them somewhere or if the reality TV casting groups go for a certain look, and the contestants are starting to look like eachother
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She does look familiar.
    I thought she was pretty I have to say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread