+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Re: Paige

Originally posted by Seekup
    I've never made a post about any other show but I'm going to be happy to see Paige every Monday. If that were me there wouldn't even be a question.

Hee hee!

Full disclosure... I fell for the sexy in a 12 year old kind of way act myself the first week, but then again I am an unfrozen caveman. I honestly hope Paige really is just naive, but it seems just too ironic to me that her act is beginning to wear thin just at the same time that NBC announces they are going to film a new television movie revisiting the old series V. With the original cast, even! Including the Beastmaster and Freddy Krueger!

Perhaps this is all a lead-in, and come this fall we'll get to see Rob and Paige Campos starring as lizard aliens who attempt to take over reality TV and all of LA in the process.

Ah, sweet delusion... keeps me going....
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    I think the girls do see through Paige's act. I honestly think that she's in it for the money. She may only be 21, but like Jules said, she's young and dumb and her version of true love is more like puppy love or infatuation. I think she believes she may be falling for Rob based on the circumstances they're in. It's a show and with all the attention on them, it's easy to make yourself believe you're in this game for the right reasons, when in real life, you've got a hidden agenda. I don't like Paige, but I think she's playing the game her way - she's all about manipulation and if someone is dumb enough to fall for it (Rob - if he does) then he gets what he deserves - they're both stupid.

FORT Newbie
    GREAT HAIKU QUINN-describes little Paige and Rob to a
    T!"

I haven't read through all the thread - can only stomach so much poetry (maybe I don't smell inside myself enough).

Anyhoo, I think Paige is the lost Olsen triplet!!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    I don't know how any of you can describe Paige as innocent or naive. She is full of it (b*lls**t) and "playing innocent" and not too well I might add; I saw those sidelong smirks of hers last night, and why did she keep interrupting when Kelly was alone with Rob? Anyone who poses in a bikini for photos like that when she is a teenager is not innocent or naive, get a grip. And what about her saying, "you'll get the farthest with me"? That just seems to be blind ambition to me.

FORT Newbie
    oops, scratch "blind ambition" and replace with "famewhoritis"....

(that is quoting someone on the "Kelly" thread)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Anyone who applied for this show has that

FORT Newbie
    I've never heard it ("famewhoritis") stated so baldly as "you'll get the farthest with me", however. That statement completely took the cake on Episode 2.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I have so many comments to make on Paige's insinuation... none of which I can make on a PG-13 site...

Too bad she took down her own discussion board. I've got a few questions I've always wanted to ask a diagnosed schizoid personality.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    YOU GO GLAM PAM! Tell it like it is, Girl! I agree 110%!!

+ Reply to Thread