+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige

Sleeping with George W
    Oh ... and here is her bio. Note that she "loves to perform." Sorry to obsess on dear little Paige, but I think this is an example of how NBC has really screwed up. They're trying to position her as the girl we're all going to root for, and yet she's put up this ridiculous Web site that at least makes me think she's nothing but a fame chaser. It must be fun to "live on the road like a rock star" selling mops! Why, why, why does she have to be from Dallas? And why can't she spell?

Paige's Bio:

I am the Director of Retail Promotions for US Jesco International Ltd. We are a house wares manufacturer specializing in retail-tainment.Which is a unique blend of retail and entertainment. My job description includes being a guest on QVC about once a month. I am currently representing the Euroclean Magicloth and PVA MOP. My next show is Monday night, June 9, 7:00 PM EST. time on QVC. I also set up and manage our live in store commercial presentations. We use these promotions as a vehicle to move items from television right into the stores. We tour the US and Canada for our retail promotions. I live on the road like a rockstar. “ Canceled flights, limozines, hustle-bustle, crazy scenes. First you’re here, then your there, pretty soon you’ve been everywhere.” I love my job because we sell new innovative products that really work. You can’t find them just anywhere. I also love to perform. I just finished filming a new reality television show, and I am currently working on other independent film projects.

with her cheesy poetry, she should hook up with ryan once he and trista break up.

ummm, smell what

oh my... she's an interesting one eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

specializing in retail-tainment. Which is a unique blend of retail and entertainment.
    Uh, ok, could anyone not work out what retail-tainment might be?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Smell my inside?

Where's lobeck? If this doesn't call for an "oh for the love of God" nothing does.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Paige & Poetry...
    And her whole website, that was some piece of art. She is moving past Kelly on my list of 'For Love Or Money' contestants I dislike the most, only due to her webpage. (Paige thongs? Did Rob order a pair yet?)

Checking it all out!
    You folks are cracking me up with your comments and posts. Keep it up!!
    Mizz Piper

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    (Paige thongs? Did Rob order a pair yet?)
    I suspect they don't match his carpet so that would be out of the question.

Something tells me from the front page of her site with the 'no regrets, no looking back, blah blah blah...' that she managed to do some pretty outrageous stuff on the show. Maybe the talking him out of ditching her on night one is just the begining of the fun.

The poetry is horrible, the bio information is chessy and self serving, and the cafe-press stuff -- Give me a break. She is cute as hell, though.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    For what these shows are looking for, she's perfect, and even thought the poetry and artwork and bio and everything else definitely lack sophistication, I respect her more for that... she obviously enjoys attention, doesn't seem to mind that others may ridicule her, and does have a hell of a lot of appeal and charisma in a Katie Holmes way... but I'm positive there's more of an edge to her than we've seen... remember, she was savvy enough to get on a show that spent 6 months recruiting girls from all over the country.

Plus, you have to have a pretty good sense of irony (or no known cerebral functions) to sell undergarments with your name on it. What a brilliant marketing scheme! Perfect for sending the kids to camp... you needn't stich name labels ever again... just change their names to Paige Jones and off they go!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fogey

From Paige's website Q & A

Do you have secrets that can’t leave Cancun?
    Umm… Let me think about that… YES.
    I want Paige to stick around at least until we find out about these secrets.

+ Reply to Thread