+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Paige

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    - My daddy is taking me out for "quality time together" every other weekend.
    exxxxxxxxxactly.

I cannot help it! - part 2

- Honey, I have never spanked you, but if you will not stop drinking I might need to. Orange juice is good for you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Hey Everyone:

My mother used to work with Paige a few years ago at a company called Amtech in Dallas. I worked there briefly as well and got to know her. I've been reading all these posts with people trying to 'dioagnose' why she acted the way she did, why she got arrested for driving intoxicated, why she was a nightclub model, etc. One poster (the guy with the gorilla picture) seems especially harsh on her. Look people - you don't know anything about her other than what you see on TV and some of the crap floating around on the internet - much of it untrue. I'm not trying to sound rude - but after knowing her personally - I can honestly say if you're trying to explain why she acts a certain way, whether or not she is really "sincere" or "sweet" or whatever - you just don't have a clue.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jmstexas
    Hey Everyone:

My mother used to work with Paige a few years ago at a company called Amtech in Dallas. I worked there briefly as well and got to know her. I've been reading all these posts with people trying to 'dioagnose' why she acted the way she did, why she got arrested for driving intoxicated, why she was a nightclub model, etc. One poster (the guy with the gorilla picture) seems especially harsh on her. Look people - you don't know anything about her other than what you see on TV and some of the crap floating around on the internet - much of it untrue. I'm not trying to sound rude - but after knowing her personally - I can honestly say if you're trying to explain why she acts a certain way, whether or not she is really "sincere" or "sweet" or whatever - you just don't have a clue.
    So what?

Paige represented herself in a certain way on this show and our perceptions allowed us to make comments about her. That is our right and our privilege.

FORT Newbie

Loning Paige

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She sold more t-shirts on her website. )
    I would gladly buy Paige`s t-shirts and thongs, if she would email me nude pictures of herself!

+ Reply to Thread