+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige

I got that impression too.
    He was using the "you're a lot younger than me" technique last night, but she turned it round.
    Good on her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

man, she is just a kid! 21!! just too young in my opinion. at 21 you are still trying to figure out who you are. the last thing i think you should be doing is trying to find the "right" guy. especially when you still have a promise ring on your finger.

she just seems light years younger than all the others.

I still like her. I think ultimately, he will cut her loose, but I like her. I like that some of the other girls took her under their wing.

The art was cute and the promise ring was a nice idea. I thought it was meant to keep her grounded and ensure she doesn't get too carried away with things and whore herself out.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Checking it all out!
    While Paige is young in years I saw a maturity in her that I did not see in some other women. The one line that struck me as "Uh Oh " was when she told Rob at the end she had dated/been with men older than himself. I kind of wished she kept that tidbit of info to herself.
    Mizz Piper

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I think Paige may have more on the ball, and more maturity than we all realize... and she's playing the angle of irresistably cute because she knows it's to her advantage. Not that she's a dragon lady underneath like departed Christy, but she's savvy enough to have gotten on the show, and serious enough to stay in the game. I think she's a darkhorse to win the whole thing...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

man, i hope she doesn't win it all. i think the pierced tongue and bringing her artwork speaks volumes for her level of maturity. don't get me wrong. i think she's cute as hell and had a very sweet personality, but i don't want her to win.

tv guy
    Ya gotta admit she had all the other girls pegged and had a pretty good handle on the game playing for someone so young...

Sleeping with George W
    Well ... she's got a Web site!

Just wish I hadn't had lunch before looking at it.

Paige Jones

Done! Onto the next one! X-Static's Avatar
    Hey man, over here in the sticks, if you don't have three screamin' kids by the time you're 21, you're totally off your game

I'm definitely all about Paige... good for her.

ok, so there are no photo's and no bio, yet there is a store where you can buy lovepaigejones.com t-shirts and um... thongs etc...?

Um OK, it's a nothing website.

I seriously would never wear a thong that said lovepaigejones.com
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread