+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige

As women grow older, they become more ugly, mean, bossy, and domineering. I'll take a young one like Paige any day.
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    And with that, NoHo alienates every woman over the age of 25.
    LOL cant agree with you more Miss F.
    I think someone might have some adequacy issues with older women. Been spurned have ya NoHo? Just remember we all start out as sweet innocent young girls .. then we run into men like Rob.. some men just need the guidance of an older woman
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Originally posted by lexi1101
    yep, but seriously, like someone wrote before, in this day, who isnt. Im not saying that sleeping with someones husband is right, i think that is just horrible, but everyone has secrets. Anyone that becomes famous always has secrets dug up.
    i was thinking about this morning... IF for some reason, i got picked for Survivor- what would the smoking gun find out about me... what do i ahve to hide??? and aside from getting arrested at a U Florida- Alabama football game for standing on the bleachers and high fiving the people behind me (yes true, not an exaggeration)- and throwing my ex-girlfirends clothes off a third floor balcony after catching her in bed with another guy...

that everyone doesn't have dirty little secrets hiding away in a closet...
    since i dont have any secrets, does that eliminate any chance i ahve of becoming famous (if i was so fortunate? to become famous)??

FORT Newbie
    quinn- your chances arent looking good, you better get a little wilder than that if you want to end up on TV haha

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i think this is one thing i ahve learned since joing the FORT...

that i appreciate my life more living in obscurity... i'll take and be thankful for the obscurity over the 15 minutes of fame (note, that i reserve the right to change my mind later on)- but it appears now that the survivor 7 application sitting on my desk will remain so- incomplete and unmailed!

hatingbovary

Where Innocence Is Dangerous: Paige Jones

Paige, perhaps, reminds me too much of a friend I knew when I was young. She's very sweet and entirely too innocent. As much as I like her, I also wanted her to quit nodding as Christ (weakly)explained that she defaced Paige's paintings because (to paraphrase) she thought that Paige was so grounded that she could handle it. Please! Independent of the artistic merit of her paintings, it seems quite clear that Christy was trying to take advantage of Paige, which is both sadistic and cruel. Paige should have called her on it. To my mind, there is a gigantic difference between being kind and letting someone walk all over you. Everyone has boundaries, and each person ought to have enough self-respect to protect him/herself from having those boundaries crossed. Just a thought. Also, I'm intrigued by the lovepaige.com website. I'd like to think that she's the person she presents herself to be; at the same time, it's hard to believe that when she's selling merchandise. hmmm.

She works for QVC, doesn't she?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

hatingbovary

QVC employee vs. personal gain

Yes, she does. I'm afraid that I wasn't very clear. It's one thing to work for QVC as an employee, and it's another thing entirely to sell thongs on your personal website that read "love paigejones.com"

Paige

Paige is a great girl but not quite as innocent as they are portraying her on the show. She can handle herself.
    "....Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog..."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would again claim she is portraying herself as innocent on the show...not the show making her look innocent.

The other girls when commenting on Paige even say she's all sweet, innocent, "apple pie"...but they don't know if she is really that way or acting.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Reports have it that The Smoking Gun was at the Dallas courthouse looking for Paige's DWI arrest record, but it had gone missing from the records...

And I heard she uses a corked bat in games. And takes andro. And the French have j'accused her of le doping.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread