+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige

FORT Newbie
    how I change my profile? don't know how?!!!!!
    From mimi

Paige is the best
    Rob is cute

Is anyone creeped out by Paige? I'm all for finding the guy of your dreams and pursuing him (even if you seem to be psycho to those who have no interest in him), but something doesn't seem right with her. It's more than she's "crazy" about Rob. She smiles at the ODDEST times. Example #1: When she didn't get to go on a date with Rob, she gave this catlike grin. Then last night Example #2: She's in the confessional and gives another creepy smile.

Maybe this is her way of showing that she is calculating and shrewd and not into Rob at all (you know, a little shout out to her friends at home). But I find it scary ... like she's mentally unbalanced or not living in reality.

Paige doesnt possess the beauty even Erin or Kelly possess. She has a long nose...I see nothing pretty about the girl. She acts like a whiney brat....very immature. She doesnt even belong on there. WAYYYY too young!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie
    I had always thought she was cute in a little kid's kinda way, but I also thought there was something wrong with her face too. I think you pointed it out with the nose, but I don't think it's long. It's more like flat and pressed down, as if she has her faced permanently pressed up against a window.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Um, of course she is immature. She hasn't got ten years of gold digging under her belt like everyone else does. Give her time. All things considered, she's still sitting "pretty with her long nose" after dissing Rob by the fireplace. Sheeeet, this girl is playing it like a pro.
    ~*~ Maji *~

I love Paige. She is definetely the best looking one. She is the most honest and she cares about what others think. I think she should win. Age isn't always a factor!
    Haley Batemon

FORT Fogey

Turn that Paige!

Paige is a calculating woman, make no mistake. She grabs every opportunity to make out with Rob (who's obviously got problems of his own) and yet she wears a "promise ring." Talk about mixed messages.

Last night, when she thought she was about to be eliminated, she was truly scared for the first time. Rob dissed her in the limo in front of Kelly when he yelled at her that she was "too young" for him. She was so crushed, and now she's back for more.

She's a total sellout.

OMG! Are you being serious? The same Paige Jones from For Love Or Money had a affair with your husaband? Is that a thong bathing suit in the pic? I really liked her but I am beginning to loss respect for her.
    Haley Batemon

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by GoPaige12
    OMG! Are you being serious? The same Paige Jones from For Love Or Money had a affair with your husaband? Is that a thong bathing suit in the pic? I really liked her but I am beginning to loss respect for her.
    HUH?

Great pic of Paige Jones from Hawaiian Tropic...

She's the one on the right if you can't tell

Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread