+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laura

Laura

From the official site:

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    My ultimate luxury item would be: hair and makeup people available to me around the clock! I am what you'd call a "low maintenance" gal, so for me, getting ready to go out is a real chore. I'd love to have someone to do it all for me.

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    Jim Carrey for his sense of humor, Jon Bon Jovi for his smokin' good looks, bad boy image and his ability to serenade me, and Bill Gates for his, as I understand it, MASSIVE....intelligence.

Which would you choose: A wealthy husband or a poor soul mate?
    My practical side would say the money man, hands down. Unfortunately, practicality rarely wins out in matters of the heart. So I would have to go with the poor soul mate. As I see it, money may afford you many things in life. It does not, however, come close to the peace and contentment of knowing that you have someone to count on through all the struggles and heartache life serves up. That is something few people ever know...but those who do, know what true wealth really means.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, another one I'm not so sure about yet.
    She's a lot older than some of them, hope she'll be more mature than Texas Heatherand Cristina, the older females on the Bachelor 2 and 3.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    She will wrap the poor mimbo around her well-toned finger... and blind him with her amazing gravity defying breasts!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

she is goodlooking. from what we got to see of her, i liked her. gotta root for the 30 somethings!

Just to rant more...

Laura: a fabulously hot woman with personality, wit, muscle tone and curves... GOOD

Erin: a china-doll princess who wears pants as evening wear to show off her emaciated lower-thorax and has nothing to offer in the way of conversation or cleavage eye candy... BAD

Gotta jump on the Laura train! I like her the best so far but actually had to go back & review a couple of times because I couldn't remember her name. I liked Paige, very sweet but 21? I'm sorry, but big jump from 21 to 33. Lots of livin' in between.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Mmmm... personal trainer with tanned cleavage and lots of livin (that being L I V I N livin in the best Wooderson Dazed and Confused style)...

I may have to hitch my wagon to this star... sorry Paige, but I just don't think it's going to work out. I think there's someone perfect out there for you (and if what I read on your message board is right, his name is Tom and he lives in Texas).

I'm all for watching this helluva woman put Rob through the wringer (but only if i get to sign up for the ride next!)

FORT Newbie

man

she looks like she has taken way tooooo much steroids...... maybe that is why she had to get those horrible looking implants!!!
    no regrets

Of all the girls I like Laura the best. She photographs well and I like her answers to the three questions.

FORT Newbie

Blinddate

Wasn't Laura on a sleezy episode of blind date? She was set up with a STRIP CLUB owner.......HMMMMMM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast