+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laura

What is with all these people falling asleep in the limo on the ride back from their dates? I can't remember if Rob conked out on the date with Erin, but it seems like he was definitely snoozing on the other dates. Are they so inebriated they've passed out? Or is this just Rob's smoooooooth way of avoiding conversation?

Or wait, maybe that was me who fell asleep.

I hated to see a good six pack go.
    Rob doesn't want an older girl. Or one that has her confidence. Or was that brashness?
    And both Paige by not talking to him and Erin by not kissing him have kept his interest.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Does this mean now we get to hear Laura's bombshell announcement?

It will be interesting to find out what a Fitness Pageant - Blind Date - For Love or Money - Hooters Girl has been keeping secret...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    I think she was cool but she now eliminated.
    From mimi

Paige is the best
    Rob is cute

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    Does this mean now we get to hear Laura's bombshell announcement?

It will be interesting to find out what a Fitness Pageant - Blind Date - For Love or Money - Hooters Girl has been keeping secret...
    Yeah, what's the great big fat delicious secret she's keeping from us?!?! : She just got booted off the show, so shouldn't she be spilling the beans by now? C'mon, Laura, the suspense is killing me!!!

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by mimi
    That little cheek-clicking eye-winking "I know you dig me" comment was both pathetic and weird. Isn't that lingo a little outdated? I think she's been watching too many Dobie Gillis reruns.
    Saying " I know you dig me " to Rob privately may be a turn on to people like Rob. But sayig it in front of the cameraman is foolish because the clip was probablly going to be appeared on the TV, which is why Rob doesn'y wany to be her puppy knowing that the show may bring him fame and money, which also bring him a lotttttt of drinking parties with many beautiful YOUNG women looking for hmmmmm.....let say love.

FORT Fogey

I have to prop up my eyelids with toothpics to watch FLOM

Originally posted by mimi
    What is with all these people falling asleep in the limo on the ride back from their dates? I can't remember if Rob conked out on the date with Erin, but it seems like he was definitely snoozing on the other dates. Are they so inebriated they've passed out? Or is this just Rob's smoooooooth way of avoiding conversation?

Or wait, maybe that was me who fell asleep.
    Mimi, I saw that one on "Blind Date" just yesterday. It seems to be common practice these days.

In Rob's case, he was clearly exhausted from his earlier "Threesome." *snicker*

I really liked Laura until her "I know you dig me" comment. But I liked her attitude and confidence and maturity. What's this big secret??? I never heard that before?
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I thought Laura thought she was better than the other girls. She was WAY too sure of herself going into the elmination cermony. She pushed Rob too hard for answers! I say Go Paige!
    Haley Batemon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123