+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laura

FORT Newbie

Laura's Butt

Did anyone else notice that Laura's butt looked HUGE??? was it just me? or when she got to the top of the stairs she had a major bubble butt? was it the dress??? I need someone else's opinion on this.

Yes, I noticed too and wondered just how that happened. It wasn't huge butt but big bubble butt. Maybe it was a really toned, verging on big butt. I wouldn't be considered an expert in this area so I can't really say. We need a butt expert here and it isn't me.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I happen to be a butt expert. I own one, and stare at several every day.

Laura's was very bootylicious. Not as nice as mine, but for a non-caveperson, she acquitted herself quite well in the butt department.

I think they showcased it to make up for the complete lack of ass on Erin. Perhaps she too laughed her ass off at my comments, and now has no padding remaining to comfort her when she sits. Poor Erin...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

lol_its_fun
    Oh boy oh boy! What a surprise! Laura baby is over confident...huh you dig me right? Unfornately, a guy like Rob loves to be in total control. But I was really sad seeing Laura going knowing that she is aggressive and if she got to stay, we would probably get to see Laura getting "nikkie".

All I can say is Laura is hot for a 30 something. Too bad Rob's just too greedy for his own good.

I was surprised she was eliminated, the other women were too.

I just don't understand Rob's reasoning with some of these boots.

He tells Stacey she mesmerises him, then boots her, he appears to have the most chemistry with Laura then boots her.
    Strange guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Two things I noticed about last night's show: one, Laura DOES have a big ... nay, HUGE butt. Secondly, Rob's favorite word is "mesmerized". I think by now these girls should be wary (as opposed to weary, circa Kirsten, B-3, 2003) of that word when Rob uses it to describe them. It can only mean one thing - they'll soon be hauling their designer luggage out to the beater taxi cab and stuffing it into the trunk for the long ride home.

I TOTALLY called this one on their joint date with Lauren. ::self congratulatory pat on the back::

She kept begging for assurance when she didn't need to. She came on strong when she didn't need to. She pushed him when she was the front runner. She blew it.

Paige did the smartest thing she could have possibly done by walking by. It put Rob in a vulnerable spot and made him wonder what was wrong with him. Laura used her minutes with Rob to keep pushing. Her pathetic, "I know you dig me" was incredibly uncomfortable.

I'm GLAD that Laura is gone because she was annoying the hell out of me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That little cheek-clicking eye-winking "I know you dig me" comment was both pathetic and weird. Isn't that lingo a little outdated? I think she's been watching too many Dobie Gillis reruns.

That really was strange, nudge nudge, wink wink, so peculiar.

If I were him I'd have ditched her for that alone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast