+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacey

Stacey is gorgeous. Rob gets tongue-tied around her. I think she could do better. She should take the money. With her looks and confidence, I don't think she will have a problem finding a mate.

she had the most outstanding body in the bunch. great looking girl. rob hit the nail on the head when he said she was built like barbie. i can understand why he'd want to just stare at her. where do i sign up to get a body like that? not enough trainers in the world....

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I thought she was very attractive until she opened her damn mouth... whatever happened to humble women? humble women = boring TV?!?

This show literally made me sick to my stomach... and i think it's only going to get worse next week

That's the "beauty" of these shows Quinn, they do tend to degenerate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    degenerate is the understatement of the day... but it could be worse i guess- if Rob wasn't such a big dope and didn't deserve his fate!
    Materialistic women have always been a sore spot with me- the constant rantings and ravings about million dollar shopping sprees and gucci pumps is like a 2 hour roller coaster ride, or worse- that stupid spinny ride at the fair where the floor drops and you stick to the wall- yeah- that kind of nauseating!!

Yeah, I think Stacey should take the money too. It would be an injustice for her to be stuck w/ this oaf. She was definitely the most attractive one there and he's just pathetic . . .

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Stacey is an extremely confident woman, and that obviously annoys some people. It would appear that she's got the physical AND the mental. And it looks like she KNOWS how to work both!!

She also reminds me of a line from a rap song........"I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind."

I find her fascinating. This will be interesting!:cool:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12