+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christina

bks
    FORT Newbie
    Not to belabor this, especially since Jerecca seems to know her personally, but after thinking it over, I am really, really sure it was Christina who mudwrestled to win the guy on _Elimidate_. Coincidentally, the episode was re-run recently, and the woman who got cut in the second round was not Christina, but a cute quiet blonde girl. The other contestants were a 30-something former swimsuit model who got cut first, the cute blonde who got cut second, an unfortunately dressed blonde who spoke Arabic who got cut third (and who mudwrestled the winner), and the woman I am sure is Christina (I remember her stripe-y hair), who "won" (if anyone could call it winning). I could be wrong, but I have a pretty good memory for faces, and the minute I saw the ads for FLOM, I recognized Christina.

FORT Newbie
    First of all, what "quiet" girl would be on Elimidate? Have you ever seen that show? They either put "quiet" girls up to crazy humiliating crap or they cast chicks that will just embarass themselves. Christina is a very good friend of mine and I have seen the show... she gets eliminated in round two and does not mudwrestle in her thong like the two drunk blonde girls. And every embarassing thing she does on that show (bouncing) was requested from the producers.

In any case, it doesn't matter what you guys say about her because I am fortunate enough to be friends with her. She is a beautiful girl both externally and internally who has just had a tough dating life and isn't afraid to try new things (such as dating shows).

JR.
    OK kids, can we move on now?

She mud-wrestled to win a date on elimidate?!!!!!!

Sorry JR, I just had to comment on that.
    How bizarre.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Elimidate/ Playboy

Originally posted by sarapepsi
    My guys friends took a poll and they all think that she should pose for Playboy or Maxim. All the guys thought she looked "Smokin" in her bikini shot and "the metal" dress. I admit her picture on here does not do her justice.
    The publicity shots rarely do do the contestants justince.

I think she has a really pretty face.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by bks
    Not to belabor this, especially since Jerecca seems to know her personally, but after thinking it over, I am really, really sure it was Christina who mudwrestled to win the guy on _Elimidate_. .............I could be wrong, but I have a pretty good memory for faces, and the minute I saw the ads for FLOM, I recognized Christina.
    bks---yes I do know Christina personally and although your memory for faces is correct in remembering that Christina was on Elimidate, to put it bluntly, you are WRONG that she mudwrestled and won. She WAS eliminated second. I am glad realitychick24 posted today to corroborate my knowledge of this and also that she was told by the producers to do certain things specific ways.

realitychick24---thanks for sticking up for Christina too! (And I didn't mean to insinuate in my first post on this matter that the "bouncing" should be construed as an embarrasment. It's just part of being on a tv show such as Elimidate and is the type of things it's viewers want to see.)

JR.....enough said! I would love to put this to rest too!!!

I know that Elimidate has a web site that will allow you to review past episodes. Perhaps you could locate the episode that Christina was on and share the site URL with us. I'd be interested in seeing how it all turned out for her. I can't imagine how she managed to land on two different reality shows. I would have thought that would have been tough to do -- sort of like winning the lottery twice, only in this case, I think I'd rather have the cash.

Mimi, there are several people who have been on multiple reality shows. Tawny, for example (can't remember her last name), was on about 6 of them, including appearing in two of our recaps (Meet My Folks and Star Dates).

That's just amazing! You'd think there would be so many contestant wannabe's vying to get onto these shows that they'd be turning them away in droves. I suppose if you're on a reality show and do a magnificent job, it would only make sense that you'd have a good chance to appear on yet another show (or two, or six ...).

I only saw Star Dates and Meet My Folks once each. I thought both were pretty lame.

By the way, John, how come you're still here? I thought you got kicked off the site on another thread! (Still chuckling about that one!)
    Last edited by mimi; 06-08-2003 at 05:22 PM.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I would like to close the topic of Christina's previous career by saying had I known she would be on Elimidate, I may have re-considered my refusal.

Stupid ethics! Stupid morals! Now I'll never find a smokin' hot girl with a shiny band of metal on her dress!

In all seriousness, unlike Paige's increasingly blatant efforts to get over as the good girl, Christina does seem like the real deal (from the 5 seconds of TV relationship we've had . We'll get to find out more this week, but so far I'd guess she is the most genuine, and least likely to comprimise herself for the cash.

Besides, with those stellar boobs, she doesn't really need to do much to keep Rob's attention... she just has to not screw it up.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast