+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin

Erin

From the official site:

Hometown: San Francisco, CA

If money weren’t a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    Unlimited miles on Virgin Airlines

Which would you choose: A wealthy husband or a poor soul mate?
    Both please

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    Frank Sinatra, James Bond and Superman
    "That's Numberwang!"

superman is not only fictional, but not a person, and James Bond is a fictional character too.

Unlimited miles on Virgin Airlines... is she a paid spokesman? Why not a jet of your own?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Could her luxury item please be some calories? Freedom from Atkins for a few weeks? An end to bulimia and aenorexia?

Or, I don't know, maybe some hips? Breasts? Any feminine curves whatsoever? Note to TV producers: real men (not robots like Rob) like women with CURVES and boobs and hips. Fashion designers like skeletons. Now get it straight and feed her!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I thought she was one of the prettiest.

Air miles?

I thought she'd ruined her chances when Rob was saying "I like your dress" to everyone and she'd decided to wear pants.

Thankfully he was able to get out of that sticky situation by saying "I like your pants" and she "lived" to fight another day.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Erin was really coy about the way she handled herself. She never said anything about wanting the guy. We might be surprised by how she does on the show...wink...wink. She is definately using strategy!

Which would you choose: A wealthy husband or a poor soul mate?
    Both please
    NO...the question is which ONE would you choose?

Exactly.
    Why are they having trouble with this concept?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really liked Erin. She was one of my faves and I bet she goes far. She really looks a lot like Sandra Bullock and has that natural confidence. A pretty girl without trying too hard... unlike Kelly who isn't naturally pretty, (she isn't even pretty while cosmetically enhanced) and tries WAAAAY too hard.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

i thought she was gorgeous. best face in the group. just naturally goodlooking!

Erin's daddy was a pro football player? She's such an itty-bitty little thing. Where's the bulk? She obviously takes after her Mama.

She's definitely my favorite. I don't understand why Rob didn't make any moves on her. I'm calling it right now - she's gonna win. I can just see NBC replaying the scene over and over again where Rob carries her down the steep slope to the beach below like a bag of potatoes. How reminiscent of the scene where Andrew hauls Jen on his back like an obedient ox to save her pretty shoes from the rain.

I think Kelly is right - Rob didn't kiss Erin because he doesn't think she's "that kind of girl." (Kelly, you Gucci-laden little tart, it's time to put on some serious demure Backtrack! Backtrack! Emergency!)

When Rob realizes that all of these women have been promised money if he chooses them, he'll replay every past kiss and schmooze and suspect them of playing him up in hopes of a handsome cash reward. The woman who has been aloof will now be seen in a far more favorable light.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast