+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by btrue
    I am sick and tired of people like you who must rant on and on about skinny people. Not all skinny people are anorexic. Its ok to make fun of skinny people but not fat people? You must be on the big side if you can critisize a hot bod like Erin's. Why do you think Rob chose her over plump Paige? Some breasts you say? Erin has'em. You must be one of those pig heads who think big breasts are what make a woman. Give me a break. You speak for all men? They all have different tastes. Some men love tiny petite girls. Some men like full figures. Either way you are in no position to say Erin has bulimia or anorexia. She's freakin hot, she's got a slammin body, she's intelligent, and you could never have a chance with her in a million years. If your a girl then your obviously jealous. Shut your mouth about skinny people....some of us can't help it.
    Great reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Premier, as someone else pointed out earlier, not too many reality TV contestants go on to become successful in the entertainment industry, and their 15 minutes of fame is usually used up pretty quickly. I'd love to see Erin be discovered and become successful in whatever field she endeavors, but it may happen on her own merits and not because of her foray into reality television.
    I agree- Erin will be successful in whatever she does. But, I do believe that she has a better chance at success in the entertainment industry as some of the prior reality women. She could model with the best of them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She looks 10 years older on the new picture and has a different tone of skin on her face than on her neck and body. Any professional photographer would pick something like that right away and fix it with the lighting. Also, her hairdue is not professionally done on the new picture, for sure. Something is wrong!

I think this photo of Erin is distorted. She does not look like that at all. Did anyone happen to see her on the Today Show today? She looked very happy and beautiful.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    uh... guys? Erin is not petite. She is certainly not slammin' (where I come from, that word is reserved for girls with curves to spare). She is very thin, and to some that is unattractive. No value judgement, just observation.

However, calling Paige plump is a sign of sheer insanity. The girl had no extra body fat on her, and has to put up with sh*t like this re-inforcing an insane body image? Let them be who they are. If Erin is naturally thin, great for her. But don't make it out to be some kind of virtue, because frankly it isn't appealing to any of the men I know.

As for the bulimia comments... they are out of line, and overboard, but it bears mentioning that the only time Erin has been shown eating on camera was last night when she dug into a heaping bowl of lettuce. I think a few folks suspect she got extra conscious of the cameras and tried to cut a few more pounds, and are simply trying to point out that that's unnecessary. She's a very pretty girl, and should not worry at all about her weight.

end rant.
    Last edited by brockdrywall; 07-08-2003 at 04:16 PM.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2
    I think this photo of Erin is distorted. She does not look like that at all. Did anyone happen to see her on the Today Show today? She looked very happy and beautiful.
    Sabotage?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I think this photo of Erin is distorted. She does not look like that at all.
    Wouldn't she have to approve the photo? Seems odd to promote their star with such an unrepresentative photo.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Wouldn't she have to approve the photo? Seems odd to promote their star with such an unrepresentative photo.
    The contestants do not approve anything. Otherwise the statement on the website that 'comments may have been edited' does not make any sense.

FORT Newbie
    Many of you have asked why would Erin turn down the Million to appear on FLOM2 if her family needed the money so bad? In response to this I am quite sure that NBC had this figured out so it would work in there favor from the beginning. I am very proud of Erin and her decision! So much has already happend for Erin and lets just say that its a lot more than 15 minutes of fame!

I am very proud of Erin and her decision! So much has already happend for Erin and lets just say that its a lot more than 15 minutes of fame!
    What has happened to Erin?

I'm confused...has taping for FLOM2 already started? It must have if it's going to air next Monday. Anyway, does this mean she fell in love with someone?
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

+ Reply to Thread