+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I actually prefer the new picture over the other one. Her hair is combed off of her face and over to the side. I definitely like it better.
    She looks 10 years older on the new picture and has a different tone of skin on her face than on her neck and body. Any professional photographer would pick something like that right away and fix it with the lighting. Also, her hairdue is not professionally done on the new picture, for sure. Something is wrong!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Can we call CSI or Law and Order to look into this? What did those evil TV people do to pretty Erin?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Brodie2,

Thanks for the info... I don't think any of us was aware of that, and our best wishes to your whole family.

But that begs the question even more: why would she then risk that money that the family obviously needs on a 1 in 15 chance at doubling it? Doesn't make sense... she's taking cash in hand from her father and risking it all in a game that's such a long shot it would be illegal in Vegas.
    Just to back Brodie2 - don't you all think Erin will gain more in the long run by doing the second show? Whether or not she wins the 2 million- I think her career is on the up. With her looks, attitude, charisma- she will make it big.

Okay, her hair is darker, her skin is lighter, her smile is pinched, her cheeks don't match her neck, her jaw is clenched and her neck looks like she's hanging from the rafters by her hair, but I still like the new hairdo better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by PREMIER
    Just to back Brodie2 - don't you all think Erin will gain more in the long run by doing the second show? Whether or not she wins the 2 million- I think her career is on the up. With her looks, attitude, charisma- she will make it big.
    Premier, as someone else pointed out earlier, not too many reality TV contestants go on to become successful in the entertainment industry, and their 15 minutes of fame is usually used up pretty quickly. I'd love to see Erin be discovered and become successful in whatever field she endeavors, but it may happen on her own merits and not because of her foray into reality television.

FORT Newbie
    Wow, some people have to scrutinize and critisize anything.....like really, we didn't know superman was not fictional, or James Bond for that matter.....either way they are damn sexy and they maybe have characteristics she's interested in.
    I'd rather have unlimited miles on an airline then my own jet...jet's tend to crash easier, you have to pay for a pilot, etc. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    superman is not only fictional, but not a person, and James Bond is a fictional character too.

Unlimited miles on Virgin Airlines... is she a paid spokesman? Why not a jet of your own?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure the number of reality show contestants (not counting american idol) who have had success in mainstream Hollywood is one: the girl who was in the Rob Schnieder movie "The Animal". Other than that, I can think of no one. Not one person from the Real World, Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor, JM... not one. And given that at least half of the folks on those shows indicated interest in showbiz, it would stand to reason that appearing on a reality show is actually an impediment to a showbiz career.

So what would we speculate is different here? Erin seems to be a smart, savvy woman... what does she know that we don't?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

She is thiner than in the earlier photos. Not a good look for her.

It would be a real surprise to see her "discovered" she is over 30. Except for character actors it doesn't happen.

FORT Newbie

i smell jealousy

I am sick and tired of people like you who must rant on and on about skinny people. Not all skinny people are anorexic. Its ok to make fun of skinny people but not fat people? You must be on the big side if you can critisize a hot bod like Erin's. Why do you think Rob chose her over plump Paige? Some breasts you say? Erin has'em. You must be one of those pig heads who think big breasts are what make a woman. Give me a break. You speak for all men? They all have different tastes. Some men love tiny petite girls. Some men like full figures. Either way you are in no position to say Erin has bulimia or anorexia. She's freakin hot, she's got a slammin body, she's intelligent, and you could never have a chance with her in a million years. If your a girl then your obviously jealous. Shut your mouth about skinny people....some of us can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    She is thiner than in the earlier photos. Not a good look for her.

It would be a real surprise to see her "discovered" she is over 30. Except for character actors it doesn't happen.
    It's possible that being in that mension for such a long time is exhausting. I am sure she is sick and tired of this game by now.

+ Reply to Thread