+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    By the way, I still stand behind my post and I'm not quite sure what I said that you found so offensive. At any rate, I'm sure these are difficult times for you and I hope he improves rapidly and quickly.

Thank you for your nice reply! So sorry for coming down hard! I have read so many posts regarding Erin that I think I finally had enough! Really looking forward to FLOM2 and I think everyone will see more of Erin's true, very witty and fun personality come out!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brodie2
    I guess you must of missed Erin saying that the money would help her family out due to her fathers current condition. You must of also missed the articles about John Brodie having a stroke.
    Brodie2,

Thanks for the info... I don't think any of us was aware of that, and our best wishes to your whole family.

But that begs the question even more: why would she then risk that money that the family obviously needs on a 1 in 15 chance at doubling it? Doesn't make sense... she's taking cash in hand from her father and risking it all in a game that's such a long shot it would be illegal in Vegas.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2
    I guess you must of missed Erin saying that the money would help her family out due to her fathers current condition. You must of also missed the articles about John Brodie having a stroke. He has been going through very intense very expensive rehabilitation. So in other words- you might want to pay more attention to the truth before you run your mouth off about things you have not a clue about. Enjoy your day!!

Much Love,
    The Brodie Clan
    While I wish the family well your defense is more than a little confusing.

So you are saying she gave the show back the check and left home and Daddy for another extended period of time to gamble with the existing money. Makes sense to me?

All I heard Erin say was that her Mom was still working for her dad.

to brodie2-I think Erin is great. She was my favorite one from the start and I am looking forward to watching her on FLOM2. She seems like a real nice person and I wish her the best of luck.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Is it me, or does Erin in her photos for part 2 look totally stressed, pale, and not at all like the tan, pretty girl they showed on part 1?
    Attached Images Attached Images

brodie2 -

I think that one has to remember that when one goes on national tv they are going to be subject to perception based on whatever is shown by nbc to the viewing public. While no one knows Erin as well as a family member, by going on national tv she has opened herself up to whatever will be spewn her way, especially by people who do not know her but are making assumptions on what NBC aired. I wouldn't waste your breadth on battling all on this thread...remember...stick and stones may break your bones...but....

a former co-worker of Erin's

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    she gave the show back the check and left home and Daddy for another extended period of time to gamble with the existing money. Makes sense to me?
    Word... I don't get it. It's like winning the lottery and choosing to take all that money to Vegas instead of paying off medical bills. The only way it makes sense is if the family is in so much trouble that the bullsh*t annuity wasn't enough to help.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Is it me, or does Erin in her photos for part 2 look totally stressed, pale, and not at all like the tan, pretty girl they showed on part 1?
    Something is wrong here. That ugly picture is not even a professional one, I can tell it by its quality. Erin is a way better looking girl.

I actually prefer the new picture over the other one. Her hair is combed off of her face and over to the side. I definitely like it better.

Mimi,

Click on the thumbnail to look at the full-size photo. She looks like she's about to crack under pressure... it's like a cross between a political wife photo and a hostage photo. I'm telling you, the show kept her underground for those three weeks and broke her will to make her do FLOM2!!!

+ Reply to Thread