+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

Quote Originally Posted by Takraw
    It's amazing that no one has commented on this thread for a week. Erin is the 'winner' of this show and she also will be on FLOM2. It's very telling that either she or the show is so lame.

Is she that boring everyone? She dissapointed me when she chose to be on this piece of c*** show again. But, maybe that is the only way she will get a 'real' 1 with a lot of zeros check. (As Rob would put it)
    Well, I have to say I did find her very boring Takraw.
    I'd have loved to have seen Kelly, Lauren or even Paige take on the Rob role for FLOM2.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    Oh come on... look who she had to put up with. Rob. Every girl would get bored may be except Paige.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I was laughing when Erin was talking about how the money could really help her parents out. Isn't that exactly what Paige said earlier on? It must have sounded quite noble, enough so that Erin used the same excuse to rationalize dumping Rob.

Erin's daddy was one of the highest-paid football pros of his era. He may or may not have invested his money wisely, and who knows what his current financial status is. However, I would find it hard to believe that he's in such dire staits that he'd have to rely on help from his children to make it through his old age. It's possible, but I'm not sure it's likely.

I guess you must of missed Erin saying that the money would help her family out due to her fathers current condition. You must of also missed the articles about John Brodie having a stroke. He has been going through very intense very expensive rehabilitation. So in other words- you might want to pay more attention to the truth before you run your mouth off about things you have not a clue about. Enjoy your day!!

Much Love,
    The Brodie Clan

Hug me!
    brodie2,
    are you a friend or family of Erin or what ?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychobon
    I really liked Erin, I thought she was beautiful
    I can't wait to see what happens next!

I agree with you!! Erin is beautiful inside and out! FLOM2 will be so much better! NO Rob, NO Paige!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    brodie2,
    are you a friend or family of Erin or what ?

What do you think!!

Hug me!
    I think you obssess over Erin like Paige to Rob.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I think you obssess over Erin like Paige to Rob.

You guessed it! I eat, sleep, breath, Erin Brodie!! The truth is that I have read all this bullshit long enough and feel the air needs to be cleared! I am a family member and a very defensive one at that. If you want the truth about Erin or her family that is one thing but if you are just making shit up I will call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2
    I guess you must of missed Erin saying that the money would help her family out due to her fathers current condition. You must of also missed the articles about John Brodie having a stroke. He has been going through very intense very expensive rehabilitation. So in other words- you might want to pay more attention to the truth before you run your mouth off about things you have not a clue about. Enjoy your day!!

Much Love,
    The Brodie Clan
    Dear Brodie Clan,

My sincere condolences regarding Mr. Brodie's recent poor health. I'm very sorry, and I hope his rehabilitation goes well. Thanks for providing us with a little bit of information about his situation, and I can assure you, I meant no harm with my earlier post. I didn't hear Erin say anything about her father's condition last night, but I was quite distracted during the show so it's no wonder that I missed that part. Good luck to him and to the rest of the family during this stressful time.

Mimi

By the way, I still stand behind my post and I'm not quite sure what I said that you found so offensive. At any rate, I'm sure these are difficult times for you and I hope he improves rapidly and quickly.

+ Reply to Thread