+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

Brock, based on your amazing wit, I'm convinced that if ANYONE from a reality TV show could ever break through and become a legitimate entertainment star, it would be you!

Will your show air soon? Was it Temptation Island? Fear Factor? Blind Date? Possibly a brand new show? It will be so fun to actually see you without your caveman suit!

*dragging this back to discussion of Erin, and reminding people to use the private messaging system for posts that only concern 2 people*

Did anyone else notice how perceptive Erin was last night? She kept noticing stuff that was so on the mark. Like how every time Paige wore sunglasses inside the house, it was because she was trying to hide her feelings (or something to that effect). And how Rob seemed very puzzled and concerned about something and he wasn't acting like his usual self. I think that girl has a pretty good radar (or perhaps I'm just incredibly dense and everyone else seems very perceptive in comparison).

Originally posted by mimi
    Did anyone else notice how perceptive Erin was last night? She kept noticing stuff that was so on the mark. Like how every time Paige wore sunglasses inside the house, it was because she was trying to hide her feelings (or something to that effect).
    Not to discredit Erin, but I'm guessing you'd have to be deaf or blind (even dumb doesn't cut it in this instance) not to notice Paige's histrionics. The girl couldn't be less subtle if she took out a bullhorn and made a speech.

Kelly probably broached the topic initially because she can't believe the poor girl can only afford Calvin Klein sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    (re: Erin) She's definitely my favorite. I don't understand why Rob didn't make any moves on her. I'm calling it right now - she's gonna win. I can just see NBC replaying the scene over and over again where Rob carries her down the steep slope to the beach below like a bag of potatoes. How reminiscent of the scene where Andrew hauls Jen on his back like an obedient ox to save her pretty shoes from the rain.
    Okay, I've got to pat myself on the back here ... I called it. I didn't believe my own prediction at the end, but I obviously thought she was going to win in the beginning of the show.

I wish she'd either cut those damn bangs or pull them off of her face. They're really annoying to look at, especially when they're constantly flying in her mouth.

It's amazing that no one has commented on this thread for a week. Erin is the 'winner' of this show and she also will be on FLOM2. It's very telling that either she or the show is so lame.

Is she that boring everyone? She dissapointed me when she chose to be on this piece of c*** show again. But, maybe that is the only way she will get a 'real' 1 with a lot of zeros check. (As Rob would put it)
    Last edited by Takraw; 07-08-2003 at 09:33 AM.

I really liked Erin, I thought she was beautiful
    I can't wait to see what happens next!
    Aiken4Clay, Cause Aiken Keeps me Shaking,
    Siobhan!

I was laughing when Erin was talking about how the money could really help her parents out. Isn't that exactly what Paige said earlier on? It must have sounded quite noble, enough so that Erin used the same excuse to rationalize dumping Rob.

Erin's daddy was one of the highest-paid football pros of his era. He may or may not have invested his money wisely, and who knows what his current financial status is. However, I would find it hard to believe that he's in such dire staits that he'd have to rely on help from his children to make it through his old age. It's possible, but I'm not sure it's likely.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I was laughing when Erin was talking about how the money could really help her parents out. Isn't that exactly what Paige said earlier on? It must have sounded quite noble, enough so that Erin used the same excuse to rationalize dumping Rob.
    I wondered about that too... how hurting for money could they be if Dad was on the Senior PGA tour, and she's selling software? Do they really need the $25K?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Here's an article I found about Erin's daddy. He doesn't seem to be hurting for money to me!

http://www.pgatour.com/u/ce/multi/0%...5813%2C00.html

+ Reply to Thread