+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Erin seems to be suffering from intermittent bitter beer face...

Lovely girl, except in the morning. Or in the sun. Or without makeup. Or talking.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I've seen this movie before, and I know how it ends. Erin's storyline plays like that of Zora's. She is the nice girl who is not aggressive and may actually like our hero for himself and not for his money. She is mysterious and aloof and this intrigues him, because he likes a challenge. He winds up picking her, but their "relationship" ended long before the first episode aired.

I think you're right..NYGal. Erin has plaued it cool...and not acted like the others...so desperate, and kissing him all the time. I think for this reason, she is by far the classiest one there. Paige acts pathetic..almost desperate to win that money through locking her lips with his every chance she gets. It's the difference here between maturity (Erin)....immaturity (Paige).
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    I actually work in the same company with Erin. She was a sales manager here until she resign on 05/09. I can tell you for a fact she was making some pretty good dough before she left.

I think she's very pretty, but she doesn't half pull some strange expressions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She is attractive when she isn't making those facial expressions..I've seen her in different clips where I think she is really pretty. Classic pretty.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Originally posted by jello1388
    I actually work in the same company with Erin. She was a sales manager here until she resign on 05/09. I can tell you for a fact she was making some pretty good dough before she left.
    Interesting... had she left before then to film the show? Seems like they couldn't have filmed it after 5/9, so she must have already been done and something made her decide she didn't need the big bucks in sales.

Interesting... had she left before then to film the show? Seems like they couldn't have filmed it after 5/9, so she must have already been done and something made her decide she didn't need the big bucks in sales.
    Maybe she's off filming FLOM 2?

FORT Newbie
    I am thinking either:
    a)she won it
    b)off to FLOM2
    c)decide to start her hollywood career

However, 1 mil over 40 years is probably not enough to make you quit your day job, especially if she live in SF. Either way, it is very interesting that she quit on 05/09. She has been with the company for almost 4 years and she seems to very much enjoy her job, so it is definitely a surprise she left. The company also offer sabbatical but she still left anyway.

Did she take time off before 5/9, or had she been at work the whole time, and then left? Seems to me she would have been gone before then to film FLOM.

And I agree... 1 million over 40 years is not enough to quit. I hope she didn't get those delusions of grandeur that seem to afflict reality show stars every time (and just look how many have made the transition from reality show to legit entertainment! I can think of, um, none).

+ Reply to Thread