+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Originally posted by mimi
    Rob didn't kiss Erin because he doesn't think she's "that kind of girl."
    She's not the kind of girl who kisses? Mmmmm... what a catch!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Oops! Is my stern Catholic upbringing showing? You must remember that kissing leads to all kinds of untoward behavior. I know that for a fact - the nuns assured me this was true, and I believe them. Boys like to play with the naughty girls, but they always keep the good girls!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    MissF! I totally thought she looks like Sandra Bullock.

I want her to be picked at the end and laugh when she chooses the money over this freak.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Actually, given that she has no lips and no discernable female curves, kissing her would not be that much fun... she'd look lovely up on the mantle next to Rob's soccer trophies, however.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    did i hear correctly, that she is the daughter of former 49er QB John Brodie??? talk about being born with a silver spoon in her mouth- this $16,000 a year will amount to gas money for her Hummer...
    why would she subject herself to this- UNLESS she has career aspirations of being an actress- (certainly money has been no object) and maybe she needs a foot in the door... now there's a surprise!

Well Miss Erin does have career aspirations in acting and is well should I let the cat outta the bag...its a spoiler....she did loose a lot of weight and she is 5'10 and was skinny to begin with until she got back from the show. She is definately playing her cards the way NBC likes her too! Erin is a great gal and very smart so we will see what happens with her next week!
    [

I would be SHOCKED to see anyone from this show manage to parlay the exposure into something else... I mean, the guy is a molester, and according to the rules of the game, the girls are all gold-diggers... not much potential for a Trista in this lot.

It will be interesting to see if Erin can make anything of her turn in the spotlight... 30 is pretty late to begin a career in acting.

Stranger things have happened...you are right...we will wait and see, but there is still no chemistry between Rob and Erin and she seems to be in it for the fame and not the "grease monkey" even though she said she was. A door knob has more personality than the grease monkey!
    [

I think Rob might like her as she isn't as obvious as Paige an d Kelly and ins't as aggressive as Laura was.

When she asked if she should move and sit next to him on their date, he was like "that's ok, you don't have to".
    Smooooooth Rob
    "That's Numberwang!"

John Brodie's daughter...how cool is that?
    One of my claims to fame is that in high school I caught a pass from him.
    Erin is Rob's playing hard to get, mystery woman. But then the push/pull door is a mystery to him.
    Looks like she has the inside track in honesty now that next week he learns about the Million. She has not tried to sell her self. And yes I do mean that both ways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast