+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Erin

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brodie2
    Many of you have asked why would Erin turn down the Million to appear on FLOM2 if her family needed the money so bad? In response to this I am quite sure that NBC had this figured out so it would work in there favor from the beginning. I am very proud of Erin and her decision! So much has already happend for Erin and lets just say that its a lot more than 15 minutes of fame!
    So NBC agreed to pay her no matter what, before they shot the second part? What has she gotten already that was more than 15 minutes of fame? So confused... was she playing double or nothing or not?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbee
    I'm confused...has taping for FLOM2 already started? It must have if it's going to air next Monday. Anyway, does this mean she fell in love with someone?
    The do not air the show before they finished taping the whole series. The taping is over by now.

Did anybody see the Today Show this morning? What was Erin saying?

I knew Erin was going to win after I was watching Oprah and they showed her sitting in the audience.I felt it was a "product placement" sort of move for NBC.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    I knew Erin was going to win after I was watching Oprah and they showed her sitting in the audience.I felt it was a "product placement" sort of move for NBC.
    I saw that show too. You know what's interesting? Erin looked exactly like she looked on the FLOM1 and not like she looks on that ugly picture on NBC website. Interesting (as Erin would say !

I'm having a hard time believing that photo is her .It's looks too weird
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    I'm having a hard time believing that photo is her .It's looks too weird
    Thank you! I thought I see what nobody else sees, some people even said they liked her new look better.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Erin!

You did what a lot of us wanted to!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by btrue
    I am sick and tired of people like you who must rant on and on about skinny people. Not all skinny people are anorexic. Its ok to make fun of skinny people but not fat people? You must be on the big side if you can critisize a hot bod like Erin's. Why do you think Rob chose her over plump Paige? Some breasts you say? Erin has'em. You must be one of those pig heads who think big breasts are what make a woman. Give me a break. You speak for all men? They all have different tastes. Some men love tiny petite girls. Some men like full figures. Either way you are in no position to say Erin has bulimia or anorexia. She's freakin hot, she's got a slammin body, she's intelligent, and you could never have a chance with her in a million years. If your a girl then your obviously jealous. Shut your mouth about skinny people....some of us can't help it.
    Uh, all I said was
    "She is thiner than in the earlier photos. Not a good look for her.
    It would be a real surprise to see her "discovered" she is over 30. Except for character actors it doesn't happen."

I don't think it is realistic to think that a 30 year old, er 32 year old, will have a film career in her future. Actresses spend years and years learning their craft. At 32 they are working and highly skilled or they are gone. All that I have read here tells me that Erin is skilled in business, not in theatre or film.

So since you sort of asked, no I don't think Erins kind of thin is attractive to most men. She is beautiful, poised and remains very very thin.

I still don't see where anyone ranted on about her being thin? It is just a fact.

Oh yeah, Paige looks fine. She does not need to lose anthing anywhere, she looks healthy and I imagine more than that to men.

BTrue, are you related to Hank?

FORT Fogey
    For more information on Erin's dad, here is a link:

http://www.hickoksports.com/biograph/brodiejo.shtml

+ Reply to Thread