+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recap - For Love or Money - First Episode - June 2, 2003

Wow. You took a show that was utterly abysmal and made it readable. Thanks!

Great recap CaliGirl! It's 1000 times better than the actual show (zzzzzzzz) so I'll tune into FORT on Tuesdays to get the scoop.

Good golly, they've certainly hit a new *low* with this idea, these contestants and "bachelor." I think it's safe to say that the reality "dating/money/twist" idea has finally been played out!
    Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. (Goethe)

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Anyone else excited that this may be the end of reality dating shows as we know it?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Not to worry (or hope), Brock--Bob the Bachelor will bring dating reality to a new high!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

By the way, CaliGirl--you did a great job. I didn't realize this was your first recap till I read that at the bottom. I really enjoyed it! I am sorry for you, though, because you have to watch every minute of this lame @$$ show. Well, buck up, maybe it will get cancelled!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Congrats on a great recap CG, I look forward to seeing more!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

MY GOSH, could this guys be any less smooth. If I hear "uh . . . you look pretty" next week as much as I did last night I'm gonna have to change the channel . . . I would love to know how he got picked. The only thing I can come up with is that he was the dumbest one and they thought he was the least likely to catch on that something fishy was going on . . .

Hahaha all of you have me laughing!! I agree that Rob is soo much worse than boring. He didn't sound educated to me at all but I shouldn't judge him like that I know.

I think the show would be 100x better if it wasn't for Rob- it is pretty interesting though otherwise. I think I'll tune in next week, but mostly b/c I have nothing else to do ^_~

FORT Newbie
    Excellent recap, Caligirl! You had me laughing out loud with comments that are oh so, so true.... These shows are getting so long now, and I get restless, so I'd missed the bit about the artwork, and now wish I hadn't.

As for this dude, remember, all he is a criminal defense attorney, so under that dumb exterior may be the soul of a shark. A pretty shark, though....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Priscilla
    Excellent recap, Caligirl! You had me laughing out loud with comments that are oh so, so true.... These shows are getting so long now, and I get restless, so I'd missed the bit about the artwork, and now wish I hadn't.

As for this dude, remember, all he is a criminal defense attorney, so under that dumb exterior may be the soul of a shark. A pretty shark, though....
    - that's quite a witty observation!

Welcome to the FORT, Priscilla! Glad to have you here.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast