+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all show discussion in this thread ONLY until after midnight Eastern tonight. If you post anything about what happened on tonight's show in another thread before that time, your post will be deleted without notice.

We do this so that people on the West Coast can still browse the forum, and if they want to have the show spoiled for them, they can read this thread. If they don't, they can avoid it and not spoil their enjoyment of the show.

Please be considerate of our West Coast friends, and keep show discussion here.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Oh wow... I hadn't caught the part about win they win they have to chose ONE or the other... him *or* the money... wow.. I'm glad that they do not know that either, that way the twist ends up coming on her not on him
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LG.
    Melanie was proposed to 5 times, never married. Odd.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Look What Love Has Done ClaysAngel's Avatar
    This show already reeks of Joe Millionaire clone. Not that I didn't like JM. I hope that it's a bit different though.

Most of these girls seem a little... umm... C-rate to me. Only a couple are cute enough to have made like the Bachelor or something.... I think most of them seem very plain, and how white trash was the girl with Kelly, that thinks she is better than everyone else?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I thought sitting around commenting on everyones brand of luggage seemed *so* tacky and just plain pathetic.... I can already tell who I would like to see going soon

I cannot stand Kelly. Stacey is up there too.
    I agree that the girls themselves are vanilla. Don't seem interesting, are we supposed to root for anyone here? Or just make fun of all 15? The few who have no concern about the money - or don't want the money - are somewhat intriguing to me. That's about it.
    Paige, Erin, Christina seem JM Zoraish. Maybe a few others, I'm trying to get names down still.
    Ok...they are working out now? Do they really think it's gonna make a difference at this stage?

What do you think about the guy? I think that he seems nice enough, but seems *very* uncomfortable... can't say I blame him though, I would probably be nervous as hell too

okay telling a girl her dress matches the rug?! *hangs head* that sounds like a joe millionare line

FORT Fanatic
    Ok, the best that guy can come up with is that her dress looks like the rug!
    Be still my beating heart!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast