+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

It's hard to believe he beat out 1 million other sperm.
    candor: I'm laughing my tush off!

Maybe I'll stick around for just one more week. I love the posters here!

Originally posted by Miss Filangi

One of the girls, the girl that was really defending Paige in the yellow hat, I had no idea who she was!
    I liked her so I rewatched that part a couple of times to try to get her name. I'm pretty sure it was Laura. It was hard to firgure out who was who. Just like the rest of the shows, it takes us awhile to get the names with the faces.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by mrscience
    More evidence to support the dud theory:
    He sent home those with similiar names.
    Much too hard to keep them straight I guess.
    You seem right on the money with that one---I actually heard through the grapevine that they had to hold big cards up for Rob with the names of the girls on them because he couldn't keep them straight!!:

Originally posted by Jerecca
    You seem right on the money with that one---I actually heard through the grapevine that they had to hold big cards up for Rob with the names of the girls on them because he couldn't keep them straight!!:
    Well, duh. HALF of them were named Kristy, Christine, Christy, Kristina, etc.
    (Not to mention Laura, Lauren, Lorenzo, <-- how did that sneak in there? Back, Lamas, Back!)

-- SM

I have to give him a break with not knowing the names. I am terrible at names so meeting 15 new people in one night would make it difficult to remember them all in my opinion.

I think even people who are good with names would have trouble.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You know it has been bothering me that Rob didn't seem to spend much time with these women. He met them, walked downstairs for 2 seconds & left. The next day he spoke to the girls one at a time and made his choices that night. All told, what 10 minutes? Why couldn't he have spent more time with them the night they all met? The girls were all dolled up & ready & he leaves? And at lunch, the girls had to talk to him in front of each other so probably not very comfortable for them or him.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

It was very similar to the Bachelor in that regard, very little time spent with the women before he has to make his initial decisions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he just weeds out the ones he has the least physical attraction to or chemistry with. Then he doesn't have quite as many names to remember and his life gets much, much easier!

FORT Newbie
    I think a good twist to the show would be or should be a secret that is kept from the women. Something like at the very end the guy gets the option of 1 Million dollars or the woman. If the woman were to pick the man over the money It'd be kinda funny to see their reaction if he were to pick the money over the woman. I don't know about you, but if that did happen at the very end, I can see him pick the money. I don't think his emotionless heart has the ability to actually fall in love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678