+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

My understanding is that the girls are told they get both the guy and the million, until they are actually chosen as "the one". Then they're told they only get the million if they give up the guy.

Okay John... we're on the same page then.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

More evidence to support the dud theory:
    He sent home those with similiar names.
    Much too hard to keep them straight I guess.

Done! Onto the next one! X-Static's Avatar
    Yeah, they only mentioned really briefly that the winning girl would either take home Rob OR the money... that's kinda thrown all of the viewers for a loop, I think (from what I can tell).

But, if I were a woman, I'd take the million, because Rob is a giant tool.

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by cali
    I didn't think it was hysterical at all
    seemed like something that would happen in the stall of a Jr. High school to me.
    Well ... this whole show really is just a big Jr. High School thing. First of all, the chick has a Web site up with panties that say "Love Paige Jones.com." How Jr. High is that?

Paige Jones

I just think it's hysterically funny that they'd 1) show her "artwork" on TV and act like it's precious and then 2) show a giant penis drawn over it. There's some humor in that. Well, maybe it struck me as funny since I was half-numb with boredom after listening to Rob try to make small talk by using a vocabulary of only 25 words.

Upside is I've now decided that, since I live in Dallas, I'm never going to commit a murder here!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    never thought I would see the reality *hero* that would make Evan Marriott the "dumb" out of the "dumb and dumber" duo
    True that !

A denfence attorney , man I wouldn'y want to be on trial with this guy. He's cute , Ill give him that. Those speeches to the girls were painful to watch.

I thought the secret room thing was really stupid. You got dumped and now we'll rub your nose in it....

I had thought they knew they had to give him up , but to find out that they think they get to keep both, changes the dynamic a bit anyway.

The host made robochris from Bachelor look brilliant. ;lol

Her pictures on her website make her look like Mira Sorvino. Weird.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I admit I watched Joe $ to the end, but I think this episode is going to be it for FLoM for me.

I mean, what's worse?

Being an idiot?

Or watching idiots breed?

-- Sillidiotmamma

Originally posted by Eden
    Upside is I've now decided that, since I live in Dallas, I'm never going to commit a murder here!
    THAT is frickin' hilario... LOL

Some sort of morbid curiousity took me to the Paige Jones website, where I found this on her blog:

Backstage with Paige

Tuesday, May 27, 2003
    9:53:39 PM

You get what you DERSERVE...KARMA...

Paige

paige@lovepaigejones.com
    LovePaigeJones.com

Now other than the fact that she seems to be living in Europe somewhere according to her time settings... (it's only 3:00 PM PDT on Tuesday right now), I think this is hilarious... This whole site seems like it's devoted to selling... either her or her wares. She's like the ultra-commercial sell-out virgin! Okay, yeah, yeah I know she's not a virgin... but you get the point.
    ~M o s a i K~

My first impression of him: gorgeous.

Then he opened his mouth.

Oh. My. God.

He may be a lawyer but he's not the sharpest tack on the bench.

Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

He has a full six-pack but he's missing the plastic thingy that holds it together.

He's so dense, light bends around him.

It's hard to believe he beat out 1 million other sperm.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast