+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Good Lord. Okay, after sitting through the whole two hours last night I have to agree with most of what was said above. I was thinking to myself, "Wow. What if I really fell for the guy? Could I give up the money?" No danger of that now. I won't say he is stupid - because I don't think he is - but he is DAMNED BORING. Every time he came on camera and opened his mouth is was a snoozeroo. He makes Evan look eloquent and adorable. Eek. Please tell me the "picking and choosing" will not follow the same theme through the whole show. That hemming and hawing and "Aw, shucks. Yer purdy." is going to be the death of me.

Secret room, my ass! I was sooooooo thinking some neat twist was coming and all they got to do was toss their checks into a fire. Whoopie. To top it off, they can't even cash the damned things since they are made out with only the first name and last initial. Why are they locked up???

I'm looking forward to seeing Rob make a baboon ass out of himself next week. I hope boozing him up makes him more fun to listen to.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Paige probably brought the paintings to hype them up so she can sell them on her website along with the t-shirts, thongs and coffee mugs she's already hawking!!
    Do you have a link to her website? That might be interesting...

FORT Fogey
    I dont think we will see this because his choice will choose the money but..........I can see them giving the winner one mil anyway if the she chooses Rob over the money.

I agree with that Dogbat.
    I think they'll come up with some "reward" for choosing the guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The secret room bit was utterly rediculous! I too was expecting a neat twist. Snooze.

I guess they are "locked up" in a "secret room" so that Rob can't see them
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think I want him defending me in court.
    He seemed a little slow on his feet.
    The curse of being born cute - no need to develop a personality.
    But guess what? I'll be watching again next Monday.

I think he said he was from Dallas to one girl, and then told another woman he used to live in Georgia, and she took that to mean he was originally from there. He was probably stationed there for awhile in the Marines or something. She was so nervous she didn't hear him correctly, and now all the women think he's misinforming them about himself. Funny!

The secret room thing was hilarious.

"A room that no one has ever seen".

Then how do you know it's even there?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was hoping they would have had the million dollars piled up in the secret room. And then see the faces

I LOVED this show.

Now, there were some drawbacks. I'm not altogether clear on whether the girls know they have to choose at the end Rob or the money, they seem to think they get both. They don't let you know who some of the other girls are. One of the girls, the girl that was really defending Paige in the yellow hat, I had no idea who she was! I hated the dismissal ceremony, although I still prefer it to the friggin 'Rose' ceremony. If your name is called, you really don't know whether you are safe or not.

There were women to root for (Erin, Stacey, Paige) Women to hate (Cristy, Kelly) and the Bachelor is cute and likeable enough, even if he isn't the brightest bulb in the case.

And I absolutely LOVED the cookies/rug comment.

I think I like this show more at episode one than I did with Joe Millionaire at this time.
    I really liked it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast