+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    uuuggghh! Can he not just spit out his words already??

I just walked in on the last few minutes of this show. Too goofy for me with the overly mystical dramatic music and with girls that are acting overly dramatic about losing a guy/check they just saw.

I don't think this show will be for me. I could watch a test pattern and learn more about real life relationships than this.
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Reality TV addict JunkieOfReality's Avatar
    ohhh mack daddy stud plays a little strip show? Nahh couldnt be

He was SO gonna kick Paige off, and she practically begged him to stay on. Kind of pathetic...great comic relief...

Whose painting did Cristy scribble on? I can't remember which woman...

Well, have to say that according to this episode and previews of next, I'd choose money right now. He seems ok when he is just talking to camera, but then he gets this 'speak between teeth' thingy when he is with women (tries to smile too much), drives me nuts. And those comments of his, he is nervous surely, but still... Joe Millionaire was sort of cute in his clumsiness, not getting the same vibe here.

Does anyone know when/if they will do reruns of the episodes? I am dumb and went shopping before hand and didnt make it back in time!

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I skipped the first parts of it, and I have no idea what the whole money/love concept is about. But if there is one of those recaps coming out, I'll catch everything earlier later on.

This show is okay, I guess. The bachelor Rob needs to put his act together, it doesn't help that the fifteen girls are nervous. But as the portrayal of this great guy who fifteen girls should be drooling over as if he was covered in a million dollars, Rob is not doing too well.

He is nervous when he was with the girls, as I could see he speaks fluently in the confessionals. I'm pretty sure he will get over it in the next couple of episodes...which means I got suckered in for another round of this.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

the Leprechaun

It's like the rug?

Did I miss something, or did he mention to one gal that he liked her red dress. "It's like the rug."

You know, he can be a successful attorney, good looking, athletic, and on TV. I'll take, "able to hold a conversation" over all of those things any day!

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I missed the last part of this...he was down to 4 girls, Kelly, Paige, Cristy & another girl. Which one did he let go? And what is up with the mystery room?
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Originally posted by Mdrio9
    Whose painting did Cristy scribble on? I can't remember which woman...
    It was Paige's painting
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast