+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Show-Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm not seeing that he's all that either, gotta be those dollar signs in front of the girls eyes or something. Not thrilled by him lookswise or as a conversationalist, they got a much different first impression obviously.

Or Christy into the villain...

I'm hoping that we just didn't see his charming side because it was edited out (although I can't imagine us missing ALL of it)... I personally think that he is cuter than Joe Millionare, or any of the bachelors, but he is lacking in the personality department... and as far as saying he was from their hometowns, I *think* that he said he *lived* in georgia, but lives in dallas now... not sure where he is from
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    You know, I loved Joe Millionaire. Not the show, just him. Something about his hair. I don't know.

Boy, some of these girls are skanky. We're not talking about gold diggers here.....some of 'em are pirates. Poor dear fellow. They are going to eat him up and spit him out. Delightful!!!!!

Yay, just what I need. ANOTHER show to keep up with. Oy.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by Play Doh Rocks
    Not only does he seem uncomfortable ("thanks for coming/being here."), it makes him seem as dumb as Joe Millionaire, something I never thought I'd see again.
    Now, Play Doh Rocks what makes you think he seems dumb? He could tell that dress matched the rug. What a show of intelligence!

Originally posted by Clayaholic
    Now, Play Doh Rocks what makes you think he seems dumb? He could tell that dress matched the rug. What a show of intelligence!

Gee, thanks! I laughed and spit my diet pepsi on my laptop!! That stuff never gets out of the keyboard, you know! :rolleyes:

OOH! Twist! When they say your name, they might not be asked to stay!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Good Lord. This is the part that made me laugh the most. Everyone saying, "I don't care if I get the money. It's money I never had. Blah blah blah".

Um, yeah. A million dollars is money I never had, too. And I am over not having it and want it now.

You can always get another guy. Hell, with a million bucks, you can even buy one.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fanatic
    "You look great. I love your dress/pants and I hope I get to hang out with you." Boy, what girl can resist such exciting reparte'!

So I'm not keeping track, is anyone else? Who has he kicked out? I know Catherine. Which Christy was eliminated (it was a Christy, right?) Who else?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast