+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor ROB

yeah, miss f. the girls were hearing what they wanted to hear. they were all looking for the common ground. he said he lives in dallas... he said he LIVED in georgia.

I loved it when Lauren asid at the beginning "he liked my dress", like that was some great coup, then at the end he pretty much told everyone he liked their dress.
    "That's Numberwang!"

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Okay- regardless, i think he is a big dope... but in his defense it was probably tough coming up with 15 different speeches for each of the girls (well most of the speeches started sounding the same after awhile)... lol, he is a dummy though!

FORT Newbie
    i need some personality out of this guy. really. i also need kelly to fall off a balcony. listen, i wouldnt go on a show like that without my nicest things either, but i most certainly wouldn't be talking about the price and brand of everything i had. geesh... shallow mama

FORT Newbie

Rob , not so hot!

I do not see what is so great about his guy. He is good looking enough, but can hardly put a sentence together. He mumbled and tripped all over his words. Maybe he is nervouse.

Done! Onto the next one! X-Static's Avatar
    I guess there have been worse guys on reality TV than Rob, but he's definitely not the most dynamic dude around.
    Maybe there will be a surprise episode where the girls all realize what a massive tool that he is (or at least seems to be now) and revolt

FORT Newbie

Opinions of Rob

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this board because I needed to talk (laugh) about something I found out about. First of all, let me say, I am a HUGE fan of dating reality tv shows. I even got my boyfriend hooked, who had never seen one until dating me.. Anyway, he is the one who told me about this show, and I was very excited to see it, but unfortunately missed it (the FIRST premier i've missed :mad: ) , not realizing it was last night.

Then I got the phone call from my friend. She was dumbfounded. You see, Rob is her ex-fiance from a couple of years ago... She had no idea he was doing the show. I knew him, and can't believe I knew the next "reality tv star" being such a fan of these shows!!! I am dying (as she is ) to read what everyone thought of him, and let me just say that she has stories about him that would make your hair curl. However, I am not at liberty to repeat those. It is not my business.... I am simply FLOORED he is the new reality guy!!!!!

What I wanted to know is if anyone knew if the premeir show was going to be played again before next Monday, as I desperately want to see it from the start!!!

thanks!!!!!

WOW! I can't believe you know/knew that guy! I wish you could share some stories with us. Since you can't, maybe you could sort of concur or disagree with our initial assessment of him. If I had to bet money on it, I'd say he has a sordid past (many women, maybe strayed a few times on a committed relationship), works hard, plays harder, and would rather stay out late playing soccer with the boys than dining with the ladies. Am I close?
    Last edited by mimi; 06-03-2003 at 08:01 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Oh, I know him alright. I just got off the phone with my friend who has been in a state of pure shock all day. He gave her a military beanie baby for Christmas (yeah, what a romantic present) and I told her to sell it on ebay. Let me just say, he was not a nice boyfriend.... and he cheated on her with several girls.... That isn't even half of it

The way he ogles the women up and down and makes caveman remarks to them, he acts like a pervert. "Uh, you're pretty. I like your dress. It's really pretty."

Is he a diabetic? The way he snarfed those cookies down, I wondered if his blood sugar was getting low. He acted like it was a medical emergency. Didn't he know the cameras were rolling? Geez, what a dope!

+ Reply to Thread