+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor ROB

I thought he seemed a bit "stunted" in terms of how he interacted with the women.

I know it's a bizarre situation, but you'd think he'd be able to come up with something better to say than "your dress matches the carpet".
    I think he needs to get out more and interact with some women.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    The scottish rant is based on "So I married an axe murderer"... if you think Mike Meyers was good as Fat Bastard or Shrek.... go rent this movie now.

If you can move yahr gargantuan cranium about, ya lazy git!

As for Rob... seemed totally inoffensively nice and handsome, but has NOOOOO spark or personality visible to the naked eye, and he did RIP right into that cookie... did they starve him before the show?

Nice to see the Antonia Banderas look is alive and well in Dallas Circuit Court, tho...

Why exactly did he get rid of at least 3 really pretty, spirited girls and keep the bland ones? Stupid git. At least he could have let us look at Southern Christy for a while, instead of guessing how Erin's can actually maintain basic central nervous function with no body fat whatsoever... someone run her a cheeseburger IV, stat!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

ahhh, I have seen that movie.... it was a looooong time ago
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Re: scottish mom?

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    ROB!

ya shtupid lazy big greezy-heeded bastarhd! dinna i tell ya no ta be dating tha wee litl' goldiggers? and now ya claiming ya've got na TV neither, oh well aren't we a fancy himbo lad now?

don't tell 'em i'm your ma, ya dumb shite, or ah'll make haggis outta wha's left when the birds ha plucked out your wee brains and left ye on the floor w' nary a million dollars, nor a girl ta show!

look at the grease on that noggin. i'm not kiddin', it's like a fryolater at the colonel's... oh, i still hate the colonel with his wee beady eyes... oh you're gonna buy my chicken!
    Um, who is buying my new monitor? I just sprayed it with coffee.

Yes, Rob is a snooze. Really, I am astonished. Could they not find ANYONE with a bit more spark than him? So far, this is a no brainer. Take the money. "Shucks, yer purdy. That there dress matches the rug!". Someone poke out my eyes, please.

I wonder what the production crew told him this show was going to be called.

Even he might have twigged there was a catch if they'd told him the show was going to be called 'For Love Or Money".
    "That's Numberwang!"

all i can say about Rob is BLAND BLAND BLAND!! It was so painful to watch and hear his remarks to the ladies. For a defense attorney I would think he would have more charisma or at least the ability to have a conversation and a little inflection in his voice. Talk about MONOTONE! I am not sure I have the stamina to watch this show!

He really was very uninspiring imo.
    Stick with it for at least one more week though Chris_tina as the previews show him apologising for his behaviour next week.

Probably something minor as they do have a way of over-hyping events on this type of show.
    You never know though, he might just do something interesting
    "That's Numberwang!"

i think he has the potential to be handsome if a stylist gets ahold of that nasty hair.

and i don't think he's dumb; i just think he bad on film... if that makes sense. i think he was a shy kid that is not considered shy by those that know him, but in a strange setting such as this, it's hard to act natural... as there's nothing natural about it.

about the million bucks... if he's a successful dallas defense attorney... even moderately successful... he will lap that million bucks over and over again through his career.

but yes... on this show, he comes off quite bland.

and wtf was he thinking when he told that girl her dress matched the carpet! i was

Originally posted by shersidhe
    about the million bucks... if he's a successful dallas defense attorney... even moderately successful... he will lap that million bucks over and over again through his career.
    That's my thoughts too. Only, if he doesn't loose the wide-smile-teeth-showing-talk (his teeth did not separate at all, no matter what sound he was producing), I don't think I could stand being close to him, so I'd choose the million dollars anyway If he relaxes and acts like he is in the clips that do not involve the girls, he seems to be quite okay, and handsome. Actually, this should be a nobrainer to figure out whom he chooses. If there is only one chick who makes him relax and talk like his normal self, that will be the one he chooses. (Or so I would think, why would he choose anyone who makes him all nervous/tense all the time...) But then again next episode seemed like a frat party from his side. Well, maybe he was studying too hard while in law school and never had a chance to try it out.

Aww.. he's not that bad.

It seemed to me like the producers said, "Okay.. you have to meet each girl separately and they will go downstairs" ACTION! "Okay, now we're going to ditch 5 girls.. take it from there.." ACTION! No prep work whatsoever, not even a basic script for him to work off of.

He seemed sincere to me.

I didn't see the Georgia/Dallas problem. He told one girl he was from Dallas and the other his hometown was in Georgia. An innocent mistake.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread