+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor ROB

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

scottish mom?

ROB!

ya shtupid lazy big greezy-heeded bastarhd! dinna i tell ya no ta be dating tha wee litl' goldiggers? and now ya claiming ya've got na TV neither, oh well aren't we a fancy himbo lad now?

don't tell 'em i'm your ma, ya dumb shite, or ah'll make haggis outta wha's left when the birds ha plucked out your wee brains and left ye on the floor w' nary a million dollars, nor a girl ta show!

look at the grease on that noggin. i'm not kiddin', it's like a fryolater at the colonel's... oh, i still hate the colonel with his wee beady eyes... oh you're gonna buy my chicken!

Um, oooo-kay.

I think he's nicer looking than the first Bachelor Alex...or even Andrew Firestone.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Re: scottish mom?

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    ROB!

ya shtupid lazy big greezy-heeded bastarhd! dinna i tell ya no ta be dating tha wee litl' goldiggers? and now ya claiming ya've got na TV neither, oh well aren't we a fancy himbo lad now?

don't tell 'em i'm your ma, ya dumb shite, or ah'll make haggis outta wha's left when the birds ha plucked out your wee brains and left ye on the floor w' nary a million dollars, nor a girl ta show!

look at the grease on that noggin. i'm not kiddin', it's like a fryolater at the colonel's... oh, i still hate the colonel with his wee beady eyes... oh you're gonna buy my chicken!

Thanks, brock--this is the biggest laugh I've had in a week!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Newbie

Rob needs a therapist & an upper...

:

OMFG! I think I have just witnessed the DUMBEST human being in existence!!!! Is it me or does this clown, Rob, just seem WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY weird & dumb??? Evan from Joe Millionaire is now officially a genius. LMAO

Boy, the show's off to a fatal start. What a challenge...NOT! This is a no-brainer for the ladies! "Hmmm, I can either fall in love with him or I can talk loads of BS to him & snag the million...which one should I choose?" LOL Take that moron for a ride & collect your cool cash at the end. It shouldn't be hard. This guy is a total lugnut.

I think I can safely say that we are witnessing the agonizing death of reality TV as we speak. Enjoy it while you can, NBC just killed it!

LMAO ~

Girl: 'you seem really confortable, have you ever done this before.'

Rob: 'yeah, I've dated girls before.'

ROFLMAO

When we found out that two of the girls were from towns he lived in, either now or previously, I started to wonder if he had been stalking them previously.

Re: Re: scottish mom?

Originally posted by spegs

Thanks, brock--this is the biggest laugh I've had in a week!
    me, too!

That and John's response, OMG!!!!! I'm seriously crying right now, I'm laughing so hard!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

This guy is a complete idiot.
    Watching him is painful.

I agree with muzik guy, ( to the site btw), he makes Evan Marriot look like a genuis.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh, I couldn't believe it when he started munching on the cookies Kelly gave him.

How classy.
    He probably "pebble dashed" the next woman in line when he said hello to her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He really didn't strike me as stupid... and yes I reserve the right to change my mind on that later.

I think it would have been really hard to meet all the women like that. I was just glad he didn't say the "exactr" same thing to each woman (with the exception of the last few words).

The comment he made about the one dress matching the carpet was funny to me.

I think it's histerical that he has a peruvian father and a Scottish mother (my husband is Peruvian and I'm part Scottish... our middle son plays soccer... it was funny)

Oh and Um

...oh you're gonna buy my chicken!
    What?? I have no idea what that means.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread