+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor ROB

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    There is no way the two guys are the same person. One must be the host, the other must be our bachelor Rob. I'm guessing the second greasy hair guy is Rob, considering he fits the body build in the third picture.

I would do something (or rather something less) on the hair though. Otherwise, he seems like a decent type of guy.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

The host is from Boston Public... named Jordan Murphy... I know 2 Jordans. One is male one is female. I have never watched Boston Public so I have no idea.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Okay, I put an end to the discussion...The first guy pictured was the host. I moved his pic to his own thread.

By the way, Rob, our hero, is a defense attorney from Dallas.

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Sign: Cancer

Rob is the oldest of four and was born in Scotland, but raised in Houston, Texas. After graduating from a private Baptist high school, Rob enrolled in Texas A&M University to study Psychology. It wasn't until the middle of his senior year that Rob decided to go to law school.

After graduating with a law degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, Rob worked as a public defender in Dallas county as well as a criminal defense attorney. When he got bored with that, Rob joined the U.S. Marine Corps as a Judge Advocate. While serving, he won a prestigious medal for running the tax center.

Following his time in the military, Rob briefly moved to New York. He was laid off after the events of September 11th and returned to Dallas, where he currently resides.

Tell us how you got involved with For Love or Money.
    I had gone to a St. Patrick's Day party at a judge's house on my block. The streets were blocked off, it was packed. Luckily it was only 11 in the morning, when I was approached [by Love or Money casting people] about the show. I went in the next day and talked to them for about an hour.

And what did you think? You don't even have a TV, so you're not familiar with the whole reality genre.
    Well, they said it would be me and fifteen girls - so I didn't see a problem. [laughs] They told me all the girls were great, and I kind of trusted them.

The funny thing is I hate blind dates. Hate them, hate them, hate them. This is like the biggest blind date you could imagine.

What did you think when you first met the girls?
    I was excited. They were pretty and seemed nice.

Were you a bit shy around that many beautiful women?
    I think partly it was the situation. I grew up really, really shy. Even through college I had a hard time getting dates.

It was a big deal [at Texas A&M] to get a date to a football game. I'd have like Plan A "Jennifer", Plan B "Cindy" - through Plan F. Seriously, I'd be calling saying "Um, hi this is Rob. I'm in your Psychology class…" Nobody would ever say I'm shy now, but back then, definitely.

On the show, it took me awhile to warm up a bit.

What did your mom think about you doing the show?
    Well, when I first told her she said, "Oh, how embarrassing." Then I told her I was going to L.A., she said "Rob, whatever you do, tell them you're an orphan."

Does mom ever give you dating advice?
    Yes, she said, "Don't get married until you're thirty and marry a rich orphan."

We asked the girls the same three questions and now we'll ask you:

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    Private jet.

What three people would you combine to be your ideal mate?
    Marilyn Vos Savant. ["Ask Marilyn" from Parade Magazine.]
    Penelope Cruz.
    Athena Onassis.

The money, the brains and the looks.

Would you rather have a wealthy wife or a poor soul mate?
    Soul mate.

Okay, this guy "doesn't even have a TV", WTF is he doing on a reality show, and will he have a clue how things go on them?

This guy is just screaming 'loser" to me.

I have a feeling I'm going to despise him.
    I might be hoping the lady ditches him and takes the cash
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hate guys that have that kind of hair too.

What's with lawyers on reality shows lately?
    Brian from MP had very questionable hair too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Brian's hair was terrible, and Rob is no better. Ish. Stop using so much goop, guys, it's gross. Moussing up after a workout is no substitute for showering.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

The money, the brains and the looks *cough*

And what did you think? You don't even have a TV, so you're not familiar with the whole reality genre.
    OK, what the hell? First of all, I don't believe it. Second of all, the rest of his answers are ridiculous. Does there even have to be a "third of all?"

The funny thing is I hate blind dates. Hate them, hate them, hate them. This is like the biggest blind date you could imagine.
    Why don't we throw a hissy fit and stamp our foot while we're at it?
    What did your mom think about you doing the show?Well, when I first told her she said, "Oh, how embarrassing." Then I told her I was going to L.A., she said "Rob, whatever you do, tell them you're an orphan."
    I think Mom should be on this show. She sounds controlling and interesting. She might be Scottish which would be a hoot.
    What three people would you combine to be your ideal mate?
    Marilyn Vos Savant. ["Ask Marilyn" from Parade Magazine.]
    Penelope Cruz.
    Athena Onassis.

The money, the brains and the looks.
    I'm not quite getting the order here. I think Rob is a little confused.
    Left to Right: Marilyn, Penelope, Athena
    Note to winning contestant: TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

+ Reply to Thread