+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will ANYONE take the guy over the money?

Will ANYONE take the guy over the money?

Anyone out there who thinks the girl will choose the guy over the money? I know I wouldn't...

Maybe they'll hope that NBC will give them the money anyway as
    "the big shocking ending" ( does that sound familiar or what? )if whoever chooses the Rob.

k

Man, if I had decided for whatever reason to go on some crappy dating show, and then I found out I could walk away with a cash prize as good as Survivor....well, I know what my choice would be.

However since this is "reality" tv, the ending will probably not be that realistic.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

what would stop them from dating anyway?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly Cali.

Take the money, split it, date each other afterwards.

I think you've instantly unearthed the flaw in this idea.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    tell him the secret, and cut him in on it if he picks you. I think that will be a possible strategy, but the producers will probably be watching all of their interactions with this guy to make sure nobody spills the beans.

No chance in hell I'd give up a million dollars for the opportunity to date this clown after only knowing him a couple of weeks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

and that's just it, how many people are going to say that if a woman does pick the money that she must be a slut/gold digger? Really, a few weeks? Take the money.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Mitsuaami
    Who wouldn't take the money? I think this seires sounds interesting, but really.... It won't be about love in the final 2....

JR.
    Originally posted by Mitsuaami
    It won't be about love in the final 2....
    Final 2...how about day 1

The sad part is, the final girl, whoever she may be, will be ultimately condemned as the gold digger in the game if she chooses the money over the man, which is what any reasonable person would do. But if she passes up the money, she saves face, but is branded an idiot for passing up the mil for a man she has only known for a few short weeks in a relationship that will probably not last anyway. Double edged sword if you ask me. I'd take the money though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast