+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All about For Love Or Money

All about For Love Or Money

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Premieres Monday, June 2 on NBC (9-11 p.m. ET)

In this new unscripted drama series, 15 beautiful girls come for love but are surprised to learn in the first episode that there is also a million dollar prize at stake - but the winner and the bachelor will not know that she ultimately must choose between the man of her dreams or $1 million. Jordan Murphy (“Boston Public”) hosts the six-episode series, guiding the contestants through numerous twists and turns as they try to win the heart of a handsome and charming Dallas defense attorney. Though the bachelor is unaware of the $1 million incentive, the women know from the beginning that the lucky girl he chooses will win the money - prompting viewers to wonder if they’re really pursuing him “For Love or Money.” “For Love or Money” is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC’s “Meet My Folks,” “Mr. Personality”) is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth (“Endurance,” “Moolah Beach”), Todd Nelson (“Endurance,” “Moolah Beach”) and John Foy (“The Martin Short Show”).

Not to content to rip off merely one show or network, are they?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

JR.
    Gee, what a tough choice

FORT Regular
    oh dear....poor guy....i hope they get an arrogant idiot who pisses everyone off...but they prob wouldn't. oh no...its so cruel

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    WOW- they ahve slipped to new lows (the marianna trench of reality tv)... this is downright cruel!
    Only cynics should watch this show- invariably you are going to hate every single one of the contestants by the end of the first show!!
    This show also has "surprise" ending written all over it! (all of us expect the chosen one to take the money and run!) Somewhere close to the end of the game they will hype some kind of twist and turn...

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Only cynics should watch this show.
    Count me in!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i may be just cynical myself to watch as well- however,
    I'm getting that same feeling like Brad Pitt in the end of Seven- do i look in the box or not?? I'm not sure anything good can come from this...

Ugh, why is it always women that have to make these choices?

Networks just love the opportunity to brand someone a gold-digger.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And that's just what MOST of them are...gold diggers...except maybe one....on the average...from each Bachelor show, so far.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread