+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rachel Veltri to star in the next American Pie and Playboy

Rachel Veltri to star in the next American Pie and Playboy

November 3, 2005 -- THERE'S much more to see of Rachel Veltri - the woman who acted like a psycho ex-girlfriend on NBC's summer reality series "For Love or Money" last year - in the latest edition of Playboy.

The Chicago flight attendant is also trying her hand at acting. She's in the direct-to-video release, "Band Camp," yet another sequel to "American Pie."

Veltri made waves in 2004 on "Love," in which a group of women vied to win the heart of a bachelor. Each girl was assigned a check that could have been worth as much as $1 million or as little as $1. In the finale, the bachelor chose his gal and the winner had to decide if she wanted him or the check.

She was the losing finalist on "For Love or Money 3" and then went on to become the star of "For Love or Money 4."
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/56786.htm

Rachel on King of Queens

Just watched last nights episode of King of Queens and Doug was a club with Ray (from ELR) and I swear one of the girls he tried to dance with was Rachel (or some other forgotten reality chick).

Anyone else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by mic813 View Post
    Just watched last nights episode of King of Queens and Doug was a club with Ray (from ELR) and I swear one of the girls he tried to dance with was Rachel (or some other forgotten reality chick).

Anyone else see this?
    Good eye. I don't watch that show, but I checked the guest star list on TV.com and it was indeed her. If I live to be a hundred, I'll never understand how anyone could be attracted to that bug-eyed skank.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread