+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Official, Rachel looking for Playboy $$

FORT Regular

It's Official, Rachel looking for Playboy $$

article I found at azcentral.com

'Love or Money' winners break up

Rachel Veltri is considering whether to pose for Playboy after her break-up with the Valley's Caleb Janus.

Associated Press
    Aug. 13, 2004 01:14 PM

NEW YORK - She won "For Love or Money" - but ended up with neither.

Rachel Veltri gave up $1 million when she chose Caleb Janus, an Ahwatukee real estate agent in the finale of the game show, which pitted 15 male and two female contestants in a series of trials.

But Veltri, a 26-year-old flight attendant from Chicago, tells People magazine that they broke up less than a month after the show ended.

She says "the moral of the story is: take the money!"

Veltri is now considering whether to earn some money by posing for Playboy.

I thought she was dumb for picking him in the first place...how can you possibly pick a guy over a million dollars when you haven't known him that long...seems crazy to me :rolleyes

We'll see what Hugh Hefner thinks of her. He may not think her body is 100%, but what's left of her 15 minutes of fame might sell that issue of Playboy. Not that Hugh needs any help selling his magazine, though. He might pass on the deal.

She's okay-looking, though she has a pretty mighty rack. I don't know that there's that much interest in c-list reality rejects.

I'm not surprised at all , now I'm glad that she's not with anyone..coz she is so FAKE

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Oh, they broke up? wow. I didn't expect that.

I said it once and I'll say it again ; only a fool would turn down the money on this show- Rachel deserves to be left with "nothing".
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I have to say I'm shocked! (sarcasm intended) I thought they would get cozy for at least another 2 months and THEN split up. Holy cow!!! Could that mean that they were both flaky and shallow? What is the world coming to? And now she wants to pose for Playboy? Why am I not surprised? She practically hung on each of the guys in order to find the one who wanted her to cling to him the most. She'll make a good centerfold-here's hoping she'll keep her eyes closed or at least not bugged out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    She's okay-looking, though she has a pretty mighty rack. I don't know that there's that much interest in c-list reality rejects.

Although she does have a nice rack for her thin body size, I don't think she's atrractive at all. Rachel posing for Playboy doesn't suprise me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    Joe Millionaire's Sarah Kozer also posed for playboy..another d-list reality reject.

I think Sarah and Rachel look alike..both not attractive IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast