+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern (because of the 2-hour finale tonight).

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Fogey
    Your avatar is creepy and making me jumpy.

I'm watching it right now and she's making her decision. I won't spoil it for anyone though!!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

In case anybody wants to know what happens:

Click to see Spoiler:
    She chooses Caleb
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Then what?!? You're killing me here! I'm in California......then what?!?!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Hahah it's taking forever. That's all I know so far! lol

Ok:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Caleb chooses Rachel over his mystery check. Rachel chooses Caleb over the money. Let's see how long this relationship lasts

FORT Fogey
    Thanks I figured. This must be the finale then. I didnt know that. I am sure he choose her. Totally.

Oh oh! and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Caleb's mystery check was worth $1

Are you kidding me? That's it? Sounds very anticlimatic. Maybe I'll pass on the whole thing and just read the recap. Gad. I was really hoping she'd [mod edit]. Oh well. I'm sure [mod edit] didn't take too kindly to this. Hope she watches her back!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast