+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Dave's going home...and he had one of the million dollar checks! But.............She really likes Caleb.

David and his bright blue eyes are gone. He's just friend material - and funny that he knew she had played him in the end... His check was for a million.

Ugh. One more hour of this...

If someone walks out of here with her instead of the money - they are the biggest fool on the planet.

FORT Newbie
    Danger Bunny,

An hour (okay, well i was saying this after 5 min too!) into this tripe and all i keep saying to myself is, i can make it thru just to enjoy the screen caps ... this show is totally LAME .. can't stand the gal, can't stand the guys, can't stand the host .... WHY OH WHY do i torture myself watching this drivel?????? .... bring on the screen caps soon as you can (no pressure there, DB ...) so that i NEVER have to think about this show again!!! ... gotta go, it's back on!!!! LOL

Show 2 - everybody gets a Jordan lecture about how serious this is and all the horrible choices they will have to make. For. Love. Or. Money. -- dramatic pauses, you know, classic Jordan.

Awkward lunch between Rachel and the boys. Mike just wants to have a nice lunch, but Rachel and Caleb are too anxious to even eat... The whole vibe was really weird, I don't know what was going on there.

I don't believe anything she says and she is so boring! :phhht

This is my prediction....She picks Caleb...he picks her...and she takes the money! What do yall think?

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    This is my prediction....She picks Caleb...he picks her...and she takes the money! What do yall think?
    That sounds good to me... I'm in.

I dont know why I put myself through watching this horrible show. I hate this girl!

But yea. I'm thinking that whoever she picks chooses money, bc it looks like she's pretty pissed off when she walks away on the commercials!
    xo0x k

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome
    hummmmm.. is it just me or do Caleb and Mike make a cuter couple?

Quote Originally Posted by meezy
    hummmmm.. is it just me or do Caleb and Mike make a cuter couple?
    hahahaha!

hmm. mike's up. usually the first one is the one to go. i could be wrong

editted: she just said but. mwahahah. gooodbye, mike! i think? now theyre cutting to caleb! aah! this useless crap is killing me! i bet she'll say but to him too, just to drive me insane!

10:45 :: bye bye, mike! cmon now caleb! be a man and pick the money! picking rachel makes you a fool! & mike only had a dollar. so bc david had a million, theres a 50/50 chance here that caleb has a million

10:53:: hmm. shes a horrible actor. "omg!" such a fake crier too. sooo whats it gonna be caleb??????? OMGOSH THE MORON PICKED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! what will she do!?!?!?!?

10:54:: shes confessing. he is pretty pissed

10:56:: she picked him!
    Last edited by waterxmelon; 08-09-2004 at 10:56 PM.
    xo0x k

+ Reply to Thread