+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please be aware, the show has NOT aired on the east coast, so do not put spoilers in regular text.

Oh, John. So sorry. I'll log off, so as not to do any more damage.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Where is everybody?

So, all 3 guys get the chance to pick new 'mystery' checks. All take the new checks - but for different reasons. Caleb and David of course have nothing to lose by giving up their $1 and Mike just wants to put money out of his mind by not knowing his check value.

David gets the first 24 hour 'fantasy' date.

David seems to suddenly not be as into Rachel as he was before - maybe because he now has the possibility to have more than $1. He even goes so far to say that she's not that good of a kisser and there's just no spark there. Ouch. Neither seems that into the date or into each other.

Caleb is next and he's all bummed and jealous that she's dating these other guys as well. Apparently he's never heard of the reality tv dating format. Caleb is being a pouty brat again - playing all hard to get.

i'm here, but the channel i get it on is really choppy so i have to watch it on a different channel later.

So Caleb's date wasn't spectacular, either. He was all stand-offish, which of course only made Rachel beg more. I think he was just fishing for positive responses from her - but went about it in a totally immature way. He's aware that there's probably more twists and that she's most likely playing a game, as well. He also says that he changes his mind a lot and will most likely be over her in another week or so...

She scared Mike a little bit on their date talking about long term and her moving to LA! For all his obsessiveness - he certainly didn't know how to take that.

The show is a total play fest - she's playing them, they're playing her. Nobody really likes each other... it's very icky and hard to watch. I've always liked Rachel, but this show is making it really obvious that she's just here for the money. She said earlier that she doesn't want to leave this time empty handed.
    Last edited by aceiling; 08-09-2004 at 10:53 PM.

As for Caleb.
    Oh, I think it went differently! I think he opened up......and they did it!

I think she gets rid of David.

She's keeping Mike!

+ Reply to Thread