+ Reply to Thread

Thread: small article In Touch Weekly Possible Spoiler

small article In Touch Weekly Possible Spoiler

Got the in touch weekly at a local stand and there was a small article on flom guys. It was titled secrets revealed. They asked Dave where he saw rachel in 5 years and he stated probably single and broke then says no , honestly she'll probably be with someone but i don't know if it will be for the right reasons. he also stated he didn't like the sneakiness when asked about the least favorite thing about rachel.

Mike was asked the same questions and he said within six months doing playboy , in one year hosting a tv show and in 5 years happily married with a kid.

Caleb was asked about the fav. thing about rachel and said the way she looked at me , her eyes and the way they looked right into mine. The least fav. was her kissing his roomates. And fav. memory he said he learned alot about himself. He wasn't evil or conniving and that hurt him in the game.

SOoooo Chances are Dave is Gone, Mike Possibly was dumped or got money picked over him and I think Caleb Might have won. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by derbygirl5
    Got the in touch weekly at a local stand and there was a small article on flom guys. It was titled secrets revealed. They asked Dave where he saw rachel in 5 years and he stated probably single and broke then says no , honestly she'll probably be with someone but i don't know if it will be for the right reasons. he also stated he didn't like the sneakiness when asked about the least favorite thing about rachel.

Mike was asked the same questions and he said within six months doing playboy , in one year hosting a tv show and in 5 years happily married with a kid.

Caleb was asked about the fav. thing about rachel and said the way she looked at me , her eyes and the way they looked right into mine. The least fav. was her kissing his roomates. And fav. memory he said he learned alot about himself. He wasn't evil or conniving and that hurt him in the game.

SOoooo Chances are Dave is Gone, Mike Possibly was dumped or got money picked over him and I think Caleb Might have won. Who knows.
    Interesting article. It does sound like Caleb had a positive memory. Dave's comments definitely sound like he's the next to bite the dust.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Thanks, derbygirl! It sure sounds like Caleb got kinda attached to Rachel... hmmm....
    I wonder if that would have happened if Morgan didn't take his $1 million check from him?!

FORT Fogey
    But Caleb said that hurt him in the game. Not the words of a winner. This show is so dead. There has not been any action here. Sure BB is taking the front seat but there is little interest.

I watch this show only because I am hooked on the genre of reality TV. My husband watches all Sci Fi and there are an equal number of duds.

I have begun to like Rachael. I would appreciate it if someone could come slap me now.

Oh I knew it I knew it. I absolutely knew she would chose caleb based on that article. And wow you know they really fell for each other. I think this is so much more than the bachelor reason being is that they have to choose love over money, whereas in the bachelor there is no choice. So if they feel nothing for two women as in the last bachelor they still have to play along. They can't say uh I choose nobody. Anyway I just think Caleb is so cute and sincere and Rachel has really fallen for him. I agree with other posters that he may flip his lid when watching the show because he is obviously very jealous. That could be their demise. But for both their sakes I really hope it works. I like Rachel. I think she is a beautiful, opinionated spitfire who knows what she wants. I mean she has her quirks but mostly I could see her as one of my friends. She was playing a game but so was everyone else. Mike at the end was even saying that he was trying to put money out of his mind. I don't think his intentions were pure. David and Morgan were the same way too. In the end it all worked out well.

FORT Fan
    I disagree when hearing kind words about Rachel -- she did not give up the money because she fell for Caleb -- she only gave it up to remedy her image! What young woman who is ALREADY considered mean-spirited and money-grubbing will make it in Hollywood? She needs to become famous FIRST, and then show her true colors!

Word is that they have already broken up...at least that's what Andrea said on TV this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi
    Word is that they have already broken up...at least that's what Andrea said on TV this morning!
    I am shocked! *said dripping with sarcasm*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

One of the main reasons this relationship didn't/won't work out, is because Rachel would forever whine & tell Caleb, "I gave up a million dollars for you!!!!"

[B]So does anyone know for sure if they have broken up or not?

It's true. Read the NBC FLOM4 website - Caleb's interview. They are just friends.

+ Reply to Thread