+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/02 Screen Caps -- Countdown to payday

I love these DB, they are all so witty!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    DB...thanks for the screen caps.

FORT Fan
    they are gonna have to insert another twist to bump up those $1 checks.....
    as much as i'd love to see her pick a guy with a $1 check and have him choose the $1, i think he'd pick the girl, thinking it would make him look good....if the $1 check guy knew she would have the option of him or $1million, i think he'd be happy taking the buck

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    they are gonna have to insert another twist to bump up those $1 checks...
    You just know they're going to do something to the cheque values, this is FLOM -- home of the twist.

as much as i'd love to see her pick a guy with a $1 check and have him choose the $1, i think he'd pick the girl, thinking it would make him look good...
    He'd also be thinking it would get him laid...

if the $1 check guy knew she would have the option of him or $1million, i think he'd be happy taking the buck
    That could be fun, before the final elimination let the guys know that she's been playing for a million dollars this whole time, the guy would take the buck out of spite! I love it! It's hard to believe that I'm actually looking forward to see how this damn show ends, the only thing that would be a disappointment is Rachel getting the million.

I remember reading an interview where she said she was back to work... (the one where she said she was worried that the passengers would throw food at her!) :phhht
    Anyway, if I won $1 million, I wouldn't be in any hurry to go back to work!!
    (But then again, they don't actually get $1 million - isn't it paid out over 40 years or something!)... Oh, who knows how this mess will all end!?!

Danger Bunny...you are my new hero! I discovered FORT with my addiction to Survivor. I also love the Amazing Race, (ps I am not sure why you call it a "game show") lots to cap even though AR is the best and classiest of reality programing (IMHO). BUT I read about other shows tracking writers and threads. Why people like you and Lucy and Fluff and Paulie don't actually write for the shows we are all addicted to is beyond me. I read your screen caps or their recaps with more excitement and appreciation than I could ever muster up for the actual shows. thank you thank you to you and all here at the FORT that make Reality so enjoyable.
    I missed my whole point...without your screencaps of something anything I will die!
    please keep us posted with your future screencaps!

thanks
    Last edited by wildredsea; 08-08-2004 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildredsea
    Danger Bunny...you are my new hero! I discovered FORT with my addiction to Survivor. I also love the Amazing Race, (ps I am not sure why you call it a "game show") lots to cap even though AR is the best and classiest of reality programing (IMHO).
    I group Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor, etc. together into RGS (Reality Game Shows) because they are, basically, a game. The Amazing Race is a team based challenge (i.e. game) to get from point A to point B with a big prize at the end. Even FORT has it listed under "Competition Shows". I really don't like all the alliance building, backstabbing and intrigue of shows like Big Brother or Survivor, it's just not interesting to me.

I can't make a blanket statement that I don't like any RGS, I like America's Next Top Model and I'd classify it as a RGS. I'm not sure what it is specifically that I like about ANTM and don't like about Amazing Race, I watched the first episode of first season of the Amazing Race and just have no desire to see any more. Maybe it's that too much of the show is dedicated to the mechanics of the challenge and not enough to the personality and emotions of the participants, I don't know. I don't watch sports either.

Quote Originally Posted by wildredsea
    I missed my whole point...without your screencaps of something anything I will die!
    please keep us posted with your future screencaps!
    Get that I.V. drip going and hang on, I'm sure something will come along soon that I will be screen capping, when does the next Bachelor start? If anyone has any other suggestions for shows to cap in the mean time, I'm open to suggestions.

FORT Fan
    The next bachelor begins Sept 22nd and Jen's show in January which rumor has it will be filmed in NYC and that she will help choose the Bachelors on the show ala Cupid and American Idol -

Quote Originally Posted by tz192
    The next bachelor begins Sept 22nd and Jen's show in January which rumor has it will be filmed in NYC and that she will help choose the Bachelors on the show ala Cupid and American Idol -
    Oh no..who's going to be her evil twin during the selection process? If I was changing the Bachelor, I don't think I'd change it by basing selection on a cattle call, unless she's sitting there reviewing the tapes along with the producers. Less chance I guess of getting some really bad prospects on the show. I just hope they don't open up her choices to popular vote.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

'Banging'? At least he didn't say that she had a little rocket body.
    BWAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!! Love the reference to Joe Millionaire.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12