+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/2 recap: "Make-out Sessions and Karmic Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Can someone clear up the check value issue?
    Jordan showed Rachel and Andrea the cheques they were playing for, they both were for a million dollars. Rachel burned her cheque when she got booted off the show. The guys are playing for their cheque, Rachel is playing for hers, and hers is worth a million dollars.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I wasn’t sure what the threshold is to turn “kissing” into “making out”, so for the purposes of clarity and scientific research, I looked it up on urbandictionary.com. It defines “making out” as: “The act of voluntarily exchanging spit with another person of the same or opposite sex for an extended time period.” Also – just to cover all the bases of verb conjugation – Urban Dictionary defines “make out” as “tongue-ing and a lot of touching.”
    Great recap, Lucy! I especially liked the use of the Urban Dictionary to define "make out."

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Jordan showed Rachel and Andrea the cheques they were playing for, they both were for a million dollars. Rachel burned her cheque when she got booted off the show. The guys are playing for their cheque, Rachel is playing for hers, and hers is worth a million dollars.
    Of course that should be "Andrea burned her cheque when she got booted off the show."

Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Mike says Rachel could be the sort of person to whom “making out” doesn’t mean a whole hell of a lot. Um, ya think?

Poor David tells us it’s nice to be with someone who seems genuine. Bite her, David. Bite her to tell for sure. That’s how people used to tell whether a coin was real or not.

Rachel is sitting on Caleb’s lap. He’s too cute, she says. “I just feel something there.” Well, you ARE on his lap, dearie.
    Great job, Lucy. Your recaps make me laugh.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Great job, Lucy!

In fact, I’m thinking Rachel wrote that definition. Urban Dictionary really isn’t very scientific, you know.

At what point did he think, “Hmmm, hot tub. I’ll be needing a wool hat.”?

Once in the hot tub, they might have discussed Proust and it got edited out, but I doubt it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12