+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

just putting my 2 cents in...the "dates" really had no $$$ invested...roller blading, hot tub at the house..skeet? shooting. I read in a thread that NBC wasn't spending money (or didn't have it) so all the twisty and turny turns still don't lead up to anyone actually winning (getting) a mill. Is there a million anywhere now? no....2 dollars and $250.000. I remember when PJ and Preston came down to the wire and I kept thinking ....oh another twist and they will get some money....NOPE
    PJ and Preston seem to still be together, but what will actually be the PRIZE this time. Rachel is only in it for herself (meaning the "lost" million) she doesn't really care about any of these guys (IMHO she is doesn't have it in her)
    no one really has any money and I still can't figure out if Rachel gets a mill by getting someone to fall for her and then she rejects them.
    If that is the case, she will get the mill. if not this whole charade was pretty pointless
    headache now
    carry on
    all will be unveiled tonight.....
    so tense...
    (please oh please don't let Rachel win anything!)

FORT Fan
    i'm hoping she picks one of the guys with a buck and he takes the money instead of her

Only one post for me today - I probably won't watch or even tape. Don't like this show at all. Don't like Rachel or Mike - however, they do deserve each other. No suspense, no romance, no personality, no gorgeous hunks left (except cutie David, but the other two - ho hum). This show has way too many twists and players with very little charisma. Booooring!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Only one post for me today - I probably won't watch or even tape. Don't like this show at all.
    But you are coming back for the screen caps, right?

Your screen caps make it WORTH coming back for, DB!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678