+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Rachel is into this 99.999% for the money and .001% for love.
    Which is exactly why I've renamed the show, "For Love of Money".!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I think Caleb's turning out to be pretty cute/cool. He would be the guy I'd choose at this point.

I think he was actually quite taken with Rachel until her heard that she'd snuck off behind the archery target and locked lips with Mike for fifteen minutes while he sat alone on that stupid island.

Yes, he did finally give in a bit, but by the time he did, she was wanting it so bad that she seems to have gone ballistic [in a good way] from the kiss. Maybe he really is that much better than the other guys in the kissing department, but maybe her reaction had to do with finally getting what looked unattainable.

He said he was going to step up his game, and 'by corky' I think he did just that.
    LOL! Yes, it was because he had a hold on her, unlike the others who were merely met in some neutral zone. Caleb's arm was around her and he was in possession. Far sexier. Far more oomph evident.

But you can't forget that, when Caleb had the million, all he wanted was the money. If he's going for a win now, with only a dollar, it's probably because he's expecting another twist that will net him some additional cash. He's not in it for a relationship. He's there to win, just like Morgan was.

I agree about Caleb. I think he is into this "game" and if my hunch is correct and the 3 men are given a chance for 1 of them to take cash and leave, it will probably be Caleb. This would be a guaranteed $ amount and he can take his check and run without any chance it might be reduced again. He probably has also figured out that if he makes it to the final 2 he sees Mike as the other finalist and given the obvious "chemistry (ugh I hate that word)" between Rachel and Mike no chance for Caleb. This assumption is based on my own theory for next week's finale.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    ...and the other, slightly more valuable one looking like he escaped from prison in order to be on the program.

...Give 'em all a million and let them collect hazard pay for tolerating Rachel for several weeks. That's what I'd do, since fretting over a lost love is soooooo obviously not keeping Rachel up at night.
    Love your sense of humor, hikari!

Mike does have kind of a thuggish charm (Yup, he definitely reminds me of a younger, blonder, bigger Wilhem Dafoe . . .definite Chris Walken vibe, too). . .he'd be the type of boyfriend who'd certainly protect his woman, to the tune of putting his fist through the necks of anyone who'd bother her. It'd be kind of a heady feeling to have a dangerous man devoted to you!
    "Heady"?? Hmmm... unless you pissed him off, maybe... then it could just be suicidal, having a "dangerous man" devoted to you!

Wouldn't it be great TV if Mike chooses Rachel who then chooses the money & then Mike goes postal all over the FLOM set?! I don't want anybody DEAD, understand--but seriously shaken up would be OK, and it'd be so entertaining to the viewers at home!
    I could se that happening! He seems like the kind of guy who'd throw things or punch a wall if he didn't get his way! (Or punch another guy maybe...)
    But it sure would be The.Most.Shocking.Finale.EVER! !

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I could se that happening! He seems like the kind of guy who'd throw things or punch a wall if he didn't get his way! (Or punch another guy maybe...)
    But it sure would be The.Most.Shocking.Finale.EVER! !
    You crack me up, berries.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    I agree about Caleb. I think he is into this "game" and if my hunch is correct and the 3 men are given a chance for 1 of them to take cash and leave, it will probably be Caleb. This would be a guaranteed $ amount and he can take his check and run without any chance it might be reduced again. He probably has also figured out that if he makes it to the final 2 he sees Mike as the other finalist and given the obvious "chemistry (ugh I hate that word)" between Rachel and Mike no chance for Caleb. This assumption is based on my own theory for next week's finale.
    I think you're exactly right on the money, proudnewf!! I think Caleb went all out with laying on the charm, so that Rachel would fall for him, and it appears that it worked! But I'm also sure he's after the $$$$... no doubt about it!

Rachel is going to drop David like she did Chris...nice guys finish last in her case.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

i could see caleb picking money over rachel, i think the other two would most likely pick her especially david

it would be so funny if someone chose a dollar over her!!!!

i would die of laughter

think it will come down to mike/caleb

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i could see caleb picking money over rachel, i think the other two would most likely pick her especially david

it would be so funny if someone chose a dollar over her!!!!

i would die of laughter

think it will come down to mike/caleb
    That would be priceless and I would love to see that. I have nothing but HATE for Rachel! She doesn't deserve these guys!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Okay, didn't the preview on the NBC site have Caleb's image with the ominous mystery check underneath? If Caleb has swapped his $1 for the mystery check this final week, then Caleb has a check which NBC can swap willy nilly to accommodate any ending scenario that Rachel proposes...just as they did with PJ and Rachel. I don't think any of the guys fall for the ring drop or whatever. That's why David was so ticked in the article, only chance for some cash and he didn't take it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast