+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I used to despise Rachel in Flom3, but she is now impressing me with how she gets rid of all of the players. Morgan was all ego. She is now down to 3 men that would all choose her (even if it is because two have $1 checks and Mike couldn't live with himself otherwise). She must be very perceptive. And, on top of that, she has a romantic connection with each.

I think that Caleb is very into her, more than he wants to admit at the moment. Hard to tell from the editing, but he did smile when she appeared at the elimination ceremony.

I think Mike convinced himself early on that he was into her, and David is very sweet and likes her enough to give up $1. But, it will go down to Caleb and Mike.

Now, I am pretty sure that there will be a twist where the men get to put more money on the line. Mike thinks of himself as a person that would not choose money, but I sense that Caleb may pull ahead in the end.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I used to despise Rachel in Flom3, but she is now impressing me with how she gets rid of all of the players.
    But that's only because she knows those guys won't choose her over the money. She needs a sap, a genuine sap. Didn't she say tonight that she needed to get some guy to fall for her?

Loved how Morgan dumped on her after she rejected him. Good sport! And then he had the gall to say that she made a mistake because if she was looking for a quote/unquote relationship, she should've picked him. Yeah, right. Pulling out my prospectus for buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

About the only thing I'd be looking forward to seeing is Mike, Caleb and David's reactions to watching FLOM3 and their comments about the sincerity of Rachel on FLOM4. Boy, does she have them snowed. Brrrr! It's about 2 ft deep and the snow plow is late.

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    About the only thing I'd be looking forward to seeing is Mike, Caleb and David's reactions to watching FLOM3 and their comments about the sincerity of Rachel on FLOM4. Boy, does she have them snowed. Brrrr! It's about 2 ft deep and the snow plow is late.
    Somehow they all like Rachel and this is beyond me. It must be pretty boring in that house.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I used to despise Rachel in Flom3, but she is now impressing me with how she gets rid of all of the players. Morgan was all ego. She is now down to 3 men that would all choose her (even if it is because two have $1 checks and Mike couldn't live with himself otherwise). She must be very perceptive. And, on top of that, she has a romantic connection with each.

I think that Caleb is very into her, more than he wants to admit at the moment. Hard to tell from the editing, but he did smile when she appeared at the elimination ceremony.

I think Mike convinced himself early on that he was into her, and David is very sweet and likes her enough to give up $1. But, it will go down to Caleb and Mike.

Now, I am pretty sure that there will be a twist where the men get to put more money on the line. Mike thinks of himself as a person that would not choose money, but I sense that Caleb may pull ahead in the end.
    This girl is truly hard to get!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I think Caleb's turning out to be pretty cute/cool. He would be the guy I'd choose at this point.

I think he was actually quite taken with Rachel until her heard that she'd snuck off behind the archery target and locked lips with Mike for fifteen minutes while he sat alone on that stupid island.

I thought it was pretty cool the way he told her that he really wanted to kiss her, but he wasn't about to get that intimate with someone who was kissing everyone else, too. Pretty good strategy [and relationship building, too] to be that straightforward with her about wanting her to himself. I loved that he told her to get rid of some of the other guys, and then we'll see what happens.

Yes, he did finally give in a bit, but by the time he did, she was wanting it so bad that she seems to have gone ballistic [in a good way] from the kiss. Maybe he really is that much better than the other guys in the kissing department, but maybe her reaction had to do with finally getting what looked unattainable.

He said he was going to step up his game, and 'by corky' I think he did just that.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I think Caleb's turning out to be pretty cute/cool. He would be the guy I'd choose at this point.

I think he was actually quite taken with Rachel until her heard that she'd snuck off behind the archery target and locked lips with Mike for fifteen minutes while he sat alone on that stupid island.

I thought it was pretty cool the way he told her that he really wanted to kiss her, but he wasn't about to get that intimate with someone who was kissing everyone else, too. Pretty good strategy [and relationship building, too] to be that straightforward with her about wanting her to himself. I loved that he told her to get rid of some of the other guys, and then we'll see what happens.

Yes, he did finally give in a bit, but by the time he did, she was wanting it so bad that she seems to have gone ballistic [in a good way] from the kiss. Maybe he really is that much better than the other guys in the kissing department, but maybe her reaction had to do with finally getting what looked unattainable.

He said he was going to step up his game, and 'by corky' I think he did just that.
    Yes, I totally agree. Caleb really knows how to get to Rachel. She REALLY wanted Caleb the more he refused her. If Caleb can keep her interest, he could be a finalist. He's peaking at the right time.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Rachel has good intuition. I thought Morgan was too smart for this game, but Rachel listening to her cut that out. I kinda think Rachel's into Caleb the same way Mike's into Rachel. They'll most likely be the final 2, as Dave reminds me of Rebekah (a lot of fun, but more of a pal).

Morgan thought Caleb was going home...lol. Come on, Morgan! You're the reality TV buff and in on the know. You didn't predict this???
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    But that's only because she knows those guys won't choose her over the money. She needs a sap, a genuine sap. Didn't she say tonight that she needed to get some guy to fall for her?
    I have a horrible feeling that she's going to use poor sweet Dave...
    She thinks he's sappy enough to fall for her & pick her over money. Little does she know Dave's only got a buck! But maybe Dave will surprise everyone... and turn out to be a lot tougher than he looks!

Yes indeed... Rachel made a good choice getting rid of Morgan. I laughed my *** off when Morgan gave his goodbye speech and acted all broken hearted since he was in it for the relationship. I could barely stand him. I agree with most posters here that Mike and Caleb will be in the running. I'm not too sure about that Mike...he's a bit eerie, although I can't put my finger on it. Caleb seems genuine and Dave will end up being a pal in the end. I think Rachel will pick Caleb, he will pick her, and she will pick the money. Just a guess but I think she is in it for the money from FLOM3 and I haven't changed my opinion of her. I still don't like her but I can tolerate her more this time around. I can see from the limited posts that FLOM4 is not as popular???

I also think that next week the money will be shifted once again.

Since none of the remaining guys have a million $ check, I'm sure they'll have to add one back in for the next episode... (which will also be the LAST one?!?!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast