+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predictions on tonight's boot?

Predictions on tonight's boot?

I missed last week's epi, but thankfully had Spegs' most excellent and hysterical recap to catch me up (sorry your tousled Arizona boy is toast, Spegs). So I'm thinking Caleb has to hand over his ring tonight. Any other predictions?

In fact, I'll be as bold to predict Morgan and Mike will be the last two standing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I agree, AJane. Caleb is a goner since he has nothing to win but a single dollar. I like the finale with the Mike and Morgan duking it out.

So far I love Dave so I hope he gets to stick around a little longer. He's not right for Rachel, but he's just right for me. I would love to see Morgan and Mike at the end matching wits (of course, with those two, it would certainly be a one-sided match, advantage Morgan). But they would make for a great ending, because they would fight hard to win the grand prize---the money, er....ah......I mean Rachel!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread