+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im confused about Rachels "Slip up"

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar

Im confused about Rachels "Slip up"

Im still trying to figure out what the big deal was with Rachel accidentally saying Jordan in the limo?

Im sure its a blonde moment on my part but could one of you clue me in please please I know Jordan is the host but how did she use his name to make them think badly?
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

Rachel slipped up when she said Jordan, because she isn't supposed to know about Jordan. Mentioning his name set off the guys' alarms that maybe Rachel knows him because Jordan has presented HER with the opportunity to win money too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The guys are the only ones that know Jordan as far as think. That's why in the first episode they had a women tell everyone about them choosing between Rachel or Andrea. The guys are supposed to think she knows nothing about them playing for money and that she is only there for love.

Rachel could explain it away if anyone confronted her on it.
    Morgan and Jordan do sound similar and Jordan the host isn't the only Jordan in the world, she could just say she knows someone called Jordan that looks like Morgan and got the two muddled up.
    Lame explanation, but it would probably suffice, particularly for the likes of Mike who already seems overly smitted with her.

For all their talk back at the mansion, not of the guys seemed overly phased about it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What I find confusing is that if these guys had heard of For Love Or Money from last year's show, wouldn't they also know that the first one was a guy with women fighting over them, and the second one was a woman with guys fighting over her...
    Are none of them smart enough to put 2 & 2 together, and say, "Hey - I bet she's been here before, and picked the money, like Erin did last year...."

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    What I find confusing is that if these guys had heard of For Love Or Money from last year's show, wouldn't they also know that the first one was a guy with women fighting over them, and the second one was a woman with guys fighting over her...
    Are none of them smart enough to put 2 & 2 together, and say, "Hey - I bet she's been here before, and picked the money, like Erin did last year...."
    That's what I want to know. If some had heard of this show before, wouldn't they then figure out she's playing a game, too? berries, I didn't understand how they could not get that either.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I think maybe Morgan's the only guy who actually watched the show last year... he seems to be the only one clued in to what's going on.

Thank you so much for clearing that up, it makes much more sense now
    Thank God for TiVo....

If you think about it, not that many guys watch dating shows.

Look what I found heh http://www.patricktalent.com/rachel_veltri.html I dont remember ever hearing she modeled?
    Last edited by Where'smyMidol?; 07-29-2004 at 02:10 PM.
    Thank God for TiVo....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast