+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    When women are involved, as we have richly seen in the preceeding FLOM, not to mention Joe Millionaire and the Bachelor franchise, women rise to this challenge admirably and pick all kinds of fights. Girls make for really great TV, even when they aren't in a hot tub.
    Boy are you right on. If there wasn't the element of check switching going on, this would be extremely dull tv. I, however, do like the whole money angle. I get a kick out of watching everyone second guessing themselves and everyone else. I am long past the idea that the people on these shows are there to actually meet someone. I am so jaded now, the first thing I think about is what are they trying to sell on national tv (except for Dave, who is perfect )! I know what we need....let's get the guys to sit around in a circle on the floor and play the take-a-drink-if-you-have-ever game that got Trish so hated! We can watch Mike really get a scowl going!

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    As far as I'm concerned, this FLOM belongs on the reject pile. The only show where the contestants are having less exotic fun is on 'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?"
    WWTMMD is still the most ridiculous, lowest budgeted show in the history of realtytv. :phhht
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    but I don't think skeet shooting is a hobby of Rachel's! Well, maybe she doesn't have any hobbies other than being snarky to other women...
    [Outback Jack Reference] She has lots of other hobbies, she just can't think of what they are [/Outback Jack Reference]

i think morgan might not have ratted on mike because he likes him....i really thought he might change checks with him since he knew his value for sure...and the fact that he actually kept his word to him...morgan doesn't seem like he's there to make friends

i think final two---good possibility it will be mike/morgan....if i were rachel i would pick mike/caleb....i never really noticed how good looking caleb was till i watched this particular episode lol....he looked HOTT while being all nervous while morgan switched checks

yes i like mike....despite his stalkerish ways hehehe

i think he's geniune, and i think he really likes her as does david....the rest....don't think they do much

This group definitely does not have the Play Factor that Erin's group had last year..wrestling matches, cutthroat chess, trips to amusement parks and polo grounds..NBC is really going low budget with both this season's FLOM series.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678