+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Sooo tired of this show!!!

Is anyone actually watching this idiotic show??!! I liked it the first couple of "seasons", but it has gotten so boring and ridiculous, that I can't even bring myself to tune in anymore. The whole concept of the checks with differing amounts is stupid. It makes the show so hard to follow, and to me, following it is not even worth it!!

Plus the fact that these reality show couples almost never stay together for more than a short time after the show is over, makes it seem pointless to even tune in. Just a waste of time, in my opinion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Two hours. It starts at 10 tonight.
    I logged out right after I mentioned I still have an hour to go, and didn't see your post. Imagine my disappointment when I tuned in and found out Fear Factor was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Mike is creepy. David is my favorite.
    Mike is indeed creepy! I agree with you on that one, but as I've mentioned on the David thread....David is mine, so back off!

Did anyone notice as Chris was leaving the house at the end, how light and empty his bag looked when he put it in the trunk of the cab? Hmmmm....it was practially weightless. You'd think for the sake of trying to look real, they would have least put something in it. With that said, though, I do love this show!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I actually love this show and here's why:

We all know that for the most part, this nonsense of falling deeply in love with someone you've known for three weeks is ridiculous. Then, if you add adult children into the stupid mix, as on WWTMMD, it becomes even more nauseating. I mean, who are they kidding? However, with this show, and particularly this season of it, the guys and Rachel (with the possible exception of Mike) seem to be so focused on the money, that they're not even trying to learn about each other, but trying to learn just enough to fool each other. I love the concept of some game shows, and I think this show has stepped away from a dating show and is leaning more toward a game show. Because of this, I'm enjoying it so much more, and I say, bring on the twists! Let's keep everybody guessing!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    Is anyone actually watching this idiotic show??!! !!
    Based on the postings, I would say NO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    As flower representing a woman is... ehem... a clasically sexualized image. Ask Georgia O'Keefe.
    I thought Mike's "rose growing out of the concrete" painting to represent Rachel was funny...! Mike: WEEDS grow out of cracks in the concrete, not roses!! Oh, I guess he got it right anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Woah... Mike is too nice. I'm guessing that they re-shot the 'hitting arrow perfectly' scene, but the challenge WAS stacked against Caleb. But Mike should have taken the advantage. Then again, Mike's a nice guy... but too nice for the competition, almost.
    I thought Mike was making a really stupid move by deliberately doing worse than Caleb... What was with his comment of that being his "gift to them"?!? Doesn't this guy know how these dating shows work?! You don't give your competition an advantage...! I guess he just has an overinflated opinion of himself...

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    So, Chris? A little blah for Rachel, I think. Rachel doesn't want the nice guy with no personality, Rachel wants the powerful guy.
    He seemed way too sweet for Rachel... At least she's smart enough to recognize that... He'd be a good match for Rebekah I think...

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    Morgan and Rachel - two master manipulators, manipulating each other. That was unpleasant.
    I think Morgan is the most like Rachel... She said the qualities she likes about him are also the qualities that scare her... I think she recognized that he'll do whatever it takes to win her over, just so he can get the money - the same as she would (did!)... they kind of deserve each other... not that they'd end up together anyway, because if she picked him, he'd pick the money honey!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I thought Mike's "rose growing out of the concrete" painting to represent Rachel was funny...! Mike: WEEDS grow out of cracks in the concrete, not roses!! Oh, I guess he got it right anyway!
    berries, love your humor! I think Mike is so over the edge in everything he does. I was pretty nervous seeing that bow and arrow in his possession....

AND WHAT'S WITH THE SKEET SHOOTING?! Does some NBC executive own stock in one or something? Next they'll have the guys ride mechanical bulls, or try on wedding gowns!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    Maybe it is just me, but Rachel seemed a lot prettier than usual tonight. She even seemed to speak in a more adult voice...not so squeaky. Did anyone else notice this?
    I think with her being the only woman on the show, she looks prettier and seems nicer - with no one to compare her with!! I guess she's just one of those women who doesn't get along well with other women... (only not to the extreme as Trashy Trish from the Bachelor!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast