+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Is it just me, or is this season getting boring. Maybe I just prefer watching the bachelorettes compete.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Is it just me, or is this season getting boring. Maybe I just prefer watching the bachelorettes compete.
    Yeah - the guys just don't have the same kind of catty drama that the girls have. The guys all seem kind of middle of the road, too. Morgan is a little more of a player than the rest, but he's not really a jerk. There's just no one to really like or loathe on this season - funny, we like it better when the editors give us polarized personalities!

Fluff, thank you so much!!! I'm in California, and still have over an hour yet to go. Appreciate the spoilers. You're a doll.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Two hours. It starts at 10 tonight.

She said Jordan, i mean Morgan. (referring to host) LOL BUSTED!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Maybe it is just me, but Rachel seemed a lot prettier than usual tonight. She even seemed to speak in a more adult voice...not so squeaky. Did anyone else notice this?

The unthinkable has happened. NBC has found guys who genuinely like Rachel and would pick her over the money. Unbelievable! Mike is so infatuated with Rachel. The way he was talking about Rachel as some archetype for beauty was just creepy on a Hannibal Lecter level. David seems like the type who falls in love easily, the type that would date anything female. It’s pretty clear that Mike and David would choose Rachel over the money (especially David with the $1 check). Caleb comes off nervous and insecure, but level-headed. At this point, we don’t know enough about him to know whether he would take the money. I think Morgan is a fan of reality TV. This guy knows way too much about how to scheme his way through a dating show…expecting a switch of checks, not telling the guys about the making out, making a deal with Mike to get Caleb’s check amount. Morgan is the only one that sees through Rachel, and playing her just as much as she’s playing him. NBC’s editing is usually pretty conspicuous, setting up a good vs evil finale, so at this point, I’d bet on Mike and Morgan being the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    The unthinkable has happened. NBC has found guys who genuinely like Rachel and would pick her over the money. Unbelievable! Mike is so infatuated with Rachel. The way he was talking about Rachel as some archetype for beauty was just creepy on a Hannibal Lecter level. David seems like the type who falls in love easily, the type that would date anything female. It’s pretty clear that Mike and David would choose Rachel over the money (especially David with the $1 check). Caleb comes off nervous and insecure, but level-headed. At this point, we don’t know enough about him to know whether he would take the money. I think Morgan is a fan of reality TV. This guy knows way too much about how to scheme his way through a dating show…expecting a switch of checks, not telling the guys about the making out, making a deal with Mike to get Caleb’s check amount. Morgan is the only one that sees through Rachel, and playing her just as much as she’s playing him. NBC’s editing is usually pretty conspicuous, setting up a good vs evil finale, so at this point, I’d bet on Mike and Morgan being the final 2.
    Morgan has sort of got an Eric (FLOM2) feel to him. Morgan also got to wear that rose shirt that looked like a loaner from Bachelorette 2. But definitely, Morgan has become the schemer, the player. David just seems too naive. He actually thinks that Rachel has good intentions. If anyone is going to beat Morgan's money, it will be Mike...especially if Jordan reveals to Rachel later that Morgan did a switcheroo ...and you know he will. Unlike FLOM2, it won't be a choice between 2 good guys, but Good and Evil.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    I agree. I love watching Morgan think about all the scenarios coming his way. His smarts will carry him to the final 2 or at least the final 3.

I liked all the rundowns...Mike as PJ, David as Rebekah. It's fun to speculate. Chris was such a nice guy who never formed a connection with Rachel...so I'm labelling him the Ali. And yet again, I'm campaigning for the nice person to have his own show!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Mike is just creepy!
    David is my favorite
    Morgan is nice looking, but he definitely is playing for money - now!

I agree that this has gotten boring. Gimme a cat fight! I need some claws!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast